• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Kard8p3

So GAF I wonder if valve hinted at an immortal item? On the goals page it shows lion hexing someone, but they turn into a fish instead of a frog. It would be cool for some support heroes to get immortal stuff.

shira

Can we get an updated OP for the next thread? Shit is pretty old.
If milk is a second late, i'm posting mine own jajaja
So GAF I wonder if valve hinted at an immortal item? On the goals page it shows lion hexing someone, but they turn into a fish instead of a frog. It would be cool for some support heroes to get immortal stuff.

a sheepstick that makes sheep?

sibarraz

Banned
Need to buy a compendium but had no money now :(

I was retired from the game, but I promised to play it again when a new compendium were released

shira

Who's making the new thread where is it I need a link I'm scared
1392979029_ycu4l_rhue.gif

1393130443_1mr4dge_s0hf.gif

1392979029_ycu4l_rhue.gif

Lotto

My list isn't too bad. I don't tend to play carries though and Morphling is on my list, I might reroll him if it gets down to it.

I can't believe it's almost OT5 already too, seemed really quick.

Acinixys

My list isn't too bad. I don't tend to play carries though and Morphling is on my list, I might reroll him if it gets down to it.

Im so bleak about doing the compendium heros

There seems to be a huge influx of shitty players since yestersay

Out of the 6 games I played tonight I lost 4 due to total shitters feeling a billions kills and then laying blame on everyone but themselves

Razzer

I should really get back to playing my 10 heroes. Unfortunately, Watching Dota>Playing Dota sometimes, especially Merlini Zeus.

Zephyx

I have Earth Spirit in my list :( I suck using that hero. The others are mostly carry heroes which is a role I don't usually play. Guess I have to learn the hard way.

2/10

Lotto

Why is Doom (the hero/the spell/the game) so great, NeoGAF?

Counter's everyone + Relevant in all stages of the game. All you basically need to do is get a bit tanky, cast Doom and run around the opposing team. He's countered by Linken's (sometimes if you can't break it with something else) and some right-click carries I guess. Doom is also good FPS game.

Kioshen

Im so bleak about doing the compendium heros

There seems to be a huge influx of shitty players since yestersay

Out of the 6 games I played tonight I lost 4 due to total shitters feeling a billions kills and then laying blame on everyone but themselves

At the very least I don't blame anybody for my stupid deaths which I keep as low as I can but yeah I suck :(. I guess I'll be drowned out in the mass influx of returning players.

Top Bottom