• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

TUSR

Banned
Yeah I don't know about fear at this point, dude has been mia for over 2 months now and plays like 1 game of pudge a day. Regardless if he comes back or not, EG might be a lot weaker for it. I think he's a better player than mason, but everyone loses some ground not playing dota for a looong ass time, and not practicing with his team for even longer hurts the team chemistry even more.

Yeeee this is spot on

Quesa

Is DreamLeague just making fun of how bad their show is right now? Bruno's out in the mostly empty audience asking questions

Nymerio

I really really like PA but I think I've only ever had like one good game with her. Whenever I play against her she manages to basically get free farm but whenever I play her I get bullied around sooo hard :(. Then the drow tells me she barely saw me throughout the game, but I'm an immaterial girl, so what should I do?

pompidu

All my loot im getting at the end of the games is still not showing up in my armory. 2 days now. Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah I don't know about fear at this point, dude has been mia for over 2 months now and plays like 1 game of pudge a day. Regardless if he comes back or not, EG might be a lot weaker for it. I think he's a better player than mason, but everyone loses some ground not playing dota for a looong ass time, and not practicing with his team for even longer hurts the team chemistry even more.
Yep, pretty sad. Fear's gonna have to get lucky as shit to do well at TI4. Odds are EG's gonna lose their strength once he comes back, and likely never recover it, even if they kick him for mason afterwards.

Didn't we do this last year with Na'Vi?
I'm only half serious, I think they're trying shit out to see what sticks, but Loda and Bulldog just look bad.

It's the time right before TI4 where you can't really judge any team on their performance. I'm ready for teams to show their A-game at the qualifiers.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Alliance on a 4 game loss streak in the Dreamleague. I can't handle their shaky performance. They keep flip flopping between terrible and absolutely great.

Could they not do average GPM+XPM to be the equivalent of goal difference instead of play offs?

That would favor drawing out games for the sake of farming higher gpms. There really is no fair way to do in game stat tiebreakers, in my opinion.

Alliance on a 4 game loss streak in the Dreamleague. I can't handle their shaky performance. They keep flip flopping between terrible and absolutely great.

That would favor drawing out games for the sake of farming higher gpms. There really is no fair way to do in game stat tiebreakers, in my opinion.

Surely that would benefit both teams. If one is far behind, they could just call GG?

And everyone in the league would be tempted to do so.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Surely that would benefit both teams. If one is far behind, they could just call GG?

And everyone in the league would be tempted to do so.

Either way it introduces some form of meta gaming where just simply playing your best and trying to win is not always optimal. Nobody likes that.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So this thread is going to hit maximum capacity about the same time that the first game of the Internationals start which is around nineteen hours-ish. Time for a new celebratory International thread?

Top Bottom