• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Even if C9 lose the next one, I think they've done enough to impress and refute the naysayers. They just need to work on their mid game more, which is probably their biggest weakness.

Razzer

Shane sums up my feelings on Bone that match. He was hunting Storm around the rosh pit each time so easily, what a masterclass.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Alliance's rat is different from EG's rat or C9's rat. With a ratter like Naga or Tinker, you get to eat your cake and have it too. Once you make it pass the laning phase, you can rat forever with mapwide push, good ganks, good clashes, strong cores, whatever.

Alliance's rat is built around disrupting the enemy's positioning to go for kills. If fights are lost, then Bulldog takes a tower to even out the deficit. It's very proactive, far more so than killing infinite waves of creeps. Alliance is always looking to do something with all that mobility, and they sacrifice a lot of other stuff for it (burst, clash, cores).

shira

Even if C9 lose the next one, I think they've done enough to impress and refute the naysayers. They just need to work on their mid game more, which is probably their biggest weakness.
Nope the only thing that redeems envy is a ti4 finals win vs alliance

yarden24

Bone7's LAN jitters are finally gone it seems. He's been playing great the entire tournament.

I think the big problem with almost all cloud nine players is consistency, pretty much all of them except for aui2000 have games where they are great and others where they throw,

think aui is easily the strongest one on the team, with pieliedie being generally the weakest player on the team.

Now let's see him not getting the passport right for the US...

Btw, the International this year is much more convoluted than the last one. But at least every team will play each other.
I thought it was already approved and done with? I could be wrong but I swore I read that somewhere.

shira

This thread is going to blow up during the TI finals.

:)
This thread?

In EE we trust
SH26yG9HVk4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom