• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

well i figured it wouldn't hurt to visit the city ahead of the tourney + the situation was kind of out of my hand so i'll be exploring seattle

Ah I get ya, I'm sticking around two days after TI4 ends to watch some baseball and do a few touristy things.

im flying in the 17th, super hyped. Also my first time flying so Im afraid of fucking up and missing my plane 8(

Flying from the USA? Make sure you are at the airport 1-2 hours before your flight is scheduled for. I'm just sad since I'm going to be flying out at midnight and getting basically no sleep until Friday is over :(

Tobe

My plane doesn't touch down until 9:50pm, on the 17th, so I'm not too sure if I will really be able to do anything that night with people. I imagine I will likely get checked in at around 11.

What places did all of you end up at? I booked a bed at the City Hostel near the arena.

i havent booked my flights yet lol. but im probably landing in SEA at 3pm or something. so thats straight to the hotel and leave the bags then claim tickets, then buy a sim card.

just checked availability on the flights and everythings is ok. probably landing around 3 or 4 seattle time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
im flying in the 17th, super hyped. Also my first time flying so Im afraid of fucking up and missing my plane 8(

Just get there crazy early. There's a lot of fun stuff to do in an airport. And booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom