• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

manfestival

doombringer_zps295cc4f2.jpg

I think this is the most gold I have had at one time. I only kept quelling blade cause NP kept sprouting me and then it would allow me to go touch him in ways he didnt dream of

FFFFF I JUST REALIZED I HAD MATCHING GPM AND XPM! lol

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Having Sing and RTZ back is great but I need my Bulldog. D:

Since people have been posting looking for people to play with, I'll add my name to the list. Been playing off and on for about a year, not so great (old man reactions). Steam name same as user name, i'm terrible carry please.

GorillaJu

i never thought of that. does that work?

also i cant wait to get my tiny figure!! come on gofu you slacker

It stops him from being able to blink escape if you're walking through March with blademail up but the main reason I get it is because if my ass is getting 1-shot anyway, I'm gonna make sure he takes it up the butt too.

No Aghanim's?

Can't be greedy! Luna was already leaving us to 4v5. Me and Veno took suicide lane vs Lesh and Naga. Naga did not enjoy her stay bot lane. TBH, after their failed 4-man gank, I'm surprised she didn't rotate somewhere else. But pubs. They were probably yelling at her and she couldn't think straight. But yea no way a melee carry can farm in a lane vs Huskar without a lot of help, and most certainly not a Huskar with a Venomancer in two. I just kept telling them to press the advantage and push other lanes when they would blow mirana ult and 5-man gank me. They were still slow to cooperate. So I had to do all the killing, forcing fights, and taking towers.

One day people will learn to just get objectives and push advantages when you have them.

"Vaginal Toot"

"Vaginal Tooth Extraction" as I reacall.
facepalm.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
http://evilgeniuses.gg/Read/410,Post-TI4-Blog/

PPD's blog about EG's tour of LANs. He goes into drafting during TI which I find very interesting (I like drafting more than playing :D)

Cool blog, too bad about that game 3 versus vici, looked like some definite indecision and internal disputes and that blog pretty much confirms it. You had one fucking job EG, stop VG's push like you did g2 :(.

Agreed with him on the WB final, really really stupid the way Valve scheduled it. I think ESL had something similar, but these tournaments really need to stop giving one team a significant advantage going into the finals, where one team has to play back to back intense series, and the other gets a 3-5 hour break to relax and prepare. That's some shit you reserve for the loser's bracket.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I will purchase ▶ Bottle

Haha, Sing bought 5 bottles for the Ember. I'm dying.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
YvVQ1Ba.png

Mag
Medu

First match with both I've played in 10 months. I went MoM first on Medusa because I remember someone posted about it here. Probably shoulda had Phase Yasha but I built dumb items and went snake to bully CK in lane. Oh well. Maybe trade Linkins for Mjollnier at the end? Didn't really like going Linkins even though it probably helped vs Kunkka, Clinkz Orchid, KotL Euls.
Mag is gud hero.
Medu seems pretty alright with MoM and splitshot rework.

Conceptor

Ayesee was on Toronto's (maybe Canada's) biggest sports radio station today to talk about Dota and The International

It's in the 2pm hour at 12:19 (scroll down under Recent Podcasts)... he actually comes on at 15:00
http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/tim-and-sid/
thx for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck EG. I hope Mason's blog puts them on full blast.
OMG....

Einbroch please.....

AW YIZZ back from my 2 months ban
You got banned at pretty much the worst time-frame imaginable for Dota 2 :lol

Also did the Bandits photo get posted???

Chris R

Also did the Bandits photo get posted???

10 years since Bandits meetup.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to Bandits. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the photo. i see other gaffer photos but it is no good. i flame steve and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old ti3 vods and cry myself to sleep.

TUSR

Banned
Cool blog, too bad about that game 3 versus vici, looked like some definite indecision and internal disputes and that blog pretty much confirms it. You had one fucking job EG, stop VG's push like you did g2 :(.

Agreed with him on the WB final, really really stupid the way Valve scheduled it. I think ESL had something similar, but these tournaments really need to stop giving one team a significant advantage going into the finals, where one team has to play back to back intense series, and the other gets a 3-5 hour break to relax and prepare. That's some shit you reserve for the loser's bracket.

mason pressured ppd to draft mirana and now mason is off eg gg

yeah i dont know if there is any truth to that

CryptiK

doombringer_zps295cc4f2.jpg

I think this is the most gold I have had at one time. I only kept quelling blade cause NP kept sprouting me and then it would allow me to go touch him in ways he didnt dream of

FFFFF I JUST REALIZED I HAD MATCHING GPM AND XPM! lol
44 mins has 13k and still carrying midas. wut.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Apparently the figure on the right (9k) is followers and the weight is basically a donation system, 1t is about $170.

Acinixys

? Looks like 20k to me, which is above average for him but not outrageous.

Boy Jakiro really looks ugly huh, never noticed how ugly it's body looks.

I really like his concept though. The way his fireside leaks molten shit from its mouth when liquid fire is off cooldown is awesome

Just wish it was the same for Icepath

I really like his concept though. The way his fireside leaks molten shit from its mouth when liquid fire is off cooldown is awesome

Just wish it was the same for Icepath
His heads are cool as fuck but it's body is just black, looks unfinished. Oh well look forward to Void remodel and same Viper, Jakiro, Zeus and Slardar.

Top Bottom