• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

dave is ok

aztek is ok
qP39fek.png

Tinker doesn't even have cosmetics yet, WTF.

Switching games.

Do Blizzard really think Tinker is a draw? Why even model a hero on that WC3 unit

Kade

Why you guys hate fun designs? Only want super serious Tolkien nerdy ass Warhammer bullshit.

Give me mecha Crystal Maiden.

what is it that makes doom so much more prevalent now in the current meta than in the past? He has literally been untouched since I started playing(around TI3 but I didnt even know what TI3 was and thought the green colors were weird) aside from I think something done to his q that I think was reworking the mana use. He has been a viable choice since I started watching competitive dota 2 but it seems like now hes an essential pick. Where before he was more of a "maybe if" pick.

He's hard to punish especially how popular greedy junglers are (Enigma). Doom is such a good spell and he will almost never be behind due to Devour.

Chris R

Fucking terrible players need to not queue MMR. Gyro went bottle -> boots -> AGHS (30 min)

Needless to say we lost in 38 mins. Gyro had 53 last hits mid. FML there goes all the MMR I worked hard to earn today :(

edit: Was the Bandits pic posted yet?

Artanisix

I think zai could play the safe lane carry, I think it's a waste of talent though. I feel in the meta we have had the last few years the #1 is actually one of the least important roles.

Funny thing is Mason almost never played your traditional #1 spot. That spot is reserved for Arteezy. Mason gets some really shitty lanes sometimes to allow Zai/PPD to get space and farm. It's kinda like what EE and Aui do, except not to the same extent.

Also Einbroch can you drop any more hints? Is Fear coming back? R THEY GETTING PUPPEY TO JOIN EG

FACE

Banned
YYF is retiring :(

http://t.qq.com/p/t/419258065742467

From LGD in 2010 to iG now, 4 years of professional gaming career has led me through all aspects of life. There is sadness after losing, happiness after winning TI2. These 4 years are not perfect enough, but neither do I have any regrets. Thanks to the company of my teammates, and the support from my fans. Retirement is the end, but it's also a new beginning. I will still pursue my next objective in the gaming scene, hope to receive support from everyone.

Translation stolen from Reddit.

ksan

i heard rtz got sent off to his family farm in uzbekistan and that yajirobefromDC will replace him, only rumors though, don't quote me on this

Zeth

Sing strim.

★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere 
  ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. .in a parallel universe* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸. 
  ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ C9 Kills Roshan.° ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .

ok, that one got me

Ketch

I wouldn't mind zai playing carry and then a fear/ppd support combo... Two of the smartest dota minds directing traffic.

Edit: wait.... What?

If envy goes to EG then what happens to fear? C9.FEAR? He has a history of playing in multinational teams....

And maybe you say fuck EG because they're giving fear the shaft after he stuck by them as a coach under the impression he'll get his spot back once mason takes off.

Top Bottom