• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Fucking terrible players need to not queue MMR. Gyro went bottle -> boots -> AGHS (30 min)

Needless to say we lost in 38 mins. Gyro had 53 last hits mid. FML there goes all the MMR I worked hard to earn today :(

edit: Was the Bandits pic posted yet?

So you worked all day to get 25 mmr?

AW YIZZ back from my 2 months ban

regeneration.gif

welcome back.

t0rment

fuck this shit. tired of being put with retards on this game. me as skywrath having to go mid against drow because some idiots don't want to. i can't even remember the last time i won a game.

Epix

Couriers or Wards: You have to live without 1 for the rest of the forevers, which would it be?

I think for me I could live without the courier, but the wards would send me over a cliff.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Friend came back with loot and I got a golden doom:

It's pretty ugly in gold. I kind of wish it was the coloured one. On the bright side, golden trove cask. I'm not sure whether to sell it or open it.

EDIT: My shadowflame dazzle set code doesn't work for some reason :( Anyone who I can talk to to get this sorted out?

EDIT: None of my codes work :(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sing Theeban and Press Q been beating on the same three stack like 5 games in a row. They keep getting +5/6 MMR every game lol

Just realized I can play ranked matchmaking now, and wow is it hell.

I've played 2 games and lost both from uncoordinated teams vs incredibly efficient death squad teams. This game is so frustrating sometimes... (Lost my last 5 matches)

Quesa

It's pretty ugly in gold. I kind of wish it was the coloured one. On the bright side, golden trove cask. I'm not sure whether to sell it or open it.

EDIT: My shadowflame dazzle set code doesn't work for some reason :( Anyone who I can talk to to get this sorted out?

Pretty sure you could sell whatever you got from it and buy a regular doom with that cash

Ketch

You gotta do it from the steam client like your adding a game, not through the armory in the dota client. The instructions on the cards are wrong.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Codes for sets have to be done in the steam client despite the card instructions.

Filth

your codes work. dont enter them in the dota client enter them from the steam ui

Chris R

So glad the Tiny fig I got wasn't gold.

But I guess I could have just traded a gold for the non-gold and pocketed the difference via the market :(

Quesa

Well their carry left. You know a really good carry player that could probably use a team right now...

Burning
Language barrier OP

Top Bottom