• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
This why i love TA, she does insanes amounts of damage in the mid game and scales extremeley well with items allowing her to blow up supports very fast. Good game EG.

Madouu

My rule still stands: never bet against fnatic unless they are playing EG.

It was a fun game honestly, gg to both teams.

Huh? He was a bad pick. His damage are there because of his items at this time of the game.

Yeah.... ofc his damage is there because of items, like with every carry?

Sorry, no other carry would have blown up Enigma like that. Also Psi blades were horror for Meepo.
They HAD to get her into Black Hole, but he positioned himself too well

iamblades

Some real questionable black holes this game...

You can't get better holes with the way EG was positioning all game.

PPD and Zai were always hanging back ready to cancel it, Tide was always threatening the blink ravage.

Best case scenario you get the doom and TA overextended and kill them before the support shows up, then they buyback and wipe you cause you just blew all your ults.

If you hold off on the hole, you are just allowing doom to bkb and doom you and then someone else. Then you have no lockdown at all for the bkb TA.

shira

?

its cute and funny and anyone who thinks otherwise is either too uptight or a seriously upset fanboy.

fromruss.jpg

The last EG vs iG game
http://dotabuff.com/matches/615605028

Radec

Yeah.... ofc his damage is there because of items, like with every carry?

Sorry, no other carry would have blown up Enigma like that. Also Psi blades were horror for Meepo.
They HAD to get her into Black Hole, but he positioned himself too well

PA can 2 hit Enigma too with those items.

Psi Blades on Meepo is useless since you only need to focus 1 meepo to kill him.

TA was abit far from Doom when he got blackholed, he got the whole 5secs to position well for the kill.

iamblades

Bane is so damn good, he's like shadow demon in that it gives you some control but also has the best single target lockdown in the game.

I agree. I never really understood the preference for SD over Bane at the pro level. Sure disruption is a better defensive ability than nightmare, and SD has more peak burst damage with soul catcher, but bane is super fast and tanky and can make any hard carry's life a complete nightmare.. No pun intended.

iamblades

PA can 2 hit Enigma too with those items.

Psi Blades on Meepo is useless since you only need to focus 1 meepo to kill him.

TA was abit far from Doom when he got blackholed, he got the whole 5secs to position well for the kill.

PA can't get close enough to blow up an enigma without getting sucked into the hole though, the bonus range on psi blades is what allowed EG to keep their positioning spread so there weren't any multiple hero hole opportunities.

Really what cost Fnatic this game wasn't enigma or anyone else really, the problem was that they picked undying and weren't able to end it in 30 minutes. Very few heroes tail off late game as hard as an Undying. Past 25 mins, Undying was basically just a walking bag of gold for EG to pick up whenever they wanted to.

Low Tier
at this point 'fangay' has lost alot of its homophobic bite, its diluted to nothing more than another community meme. Next you're going to tell me dongers is insulting too b/c its referring to male genitalia, or that 'Chinese Dota ResidentSleeper' is racist towards me and that I should take great offense to it.

aeolist

Banned
at this point 'fangay' has lost alot of its homophobic bite, its diluted to nothing more than another community meme. Next you're going to tell me dongers is insulting too b/c its referring to male genitalia, or that 'Chinese Dota ResidentSleeper' is racist towards me and that I should take great offense to it.

it's a slur and it's unacceptable. condoning it is blatant homophobia.

at this point 'fag' has lost alot of its homophobic bite, its diluted to nothing more than another internet meme. Next you're going to tell me dongers is insulting too b/c its referring to male genitalia, or that 'Chinese Dota ResidentSleeper' is racist towards me and that I should take great offense to it

bbd23

anyways, we should be in for an amazing set of games here.

and TI is just around the corner. going with 2-1 EG here

Top Bottom