• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Nymerio

Enchuantress :D

CrGwSw2.jpg

kvk1

All joking aside, the sign is crass, and it has no comedic value among the optics of a large publicized event like this.

That's my two cents.

Aselith

FANGAYS is the nigga of slurs. Not taken seriously. Now if he said Faggots then that would be the nigger of slurs. This video explains it magnificently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldJ6H-6PKJg

This is e-sports. It's not taken seriously because I found a silly motherfucker to support my point. Guys, one of my friends said he doesn't care about nigger so it's not taken seriously also. I mean really what is offense? Just salty ass fanboys just defending their shit. Fanboys wanna get all salty about a word but it's just a word you know? Like life is too short. And why can't white people use it anyways? We SHOULD be able to use the word to take it back. Like if we use it so much we dilute it then it loses it's power. I should be able to use it whenever I want and it wouldn't matter because I'm not a racist.

Played a match against Broodmother earllier and a question occurred to me

When you play as her, what are you supposed to do in tthe early game against someone using Dust of Appearance?

Whenever she attacked from within her web, she didn't have enough health or do enough damage to do anything once the Dust was used, and it was easy to pick her off. Is it a case of just staying with a teammate and doing hit and run attacks while you level up enough to be able to handle yourself one-on-one?

Aselith

Played a match against Broodmother earllier and a question occurred to me

When you play as her, what are you supposed to do in tthe early game against someone using Dust of Appearance?

Whenever she attacked from within her web, she didn't have enough health or do enough damage to do anything once the Dust was used, and it was easy to pick her off. Is it a case of just staying with a teammate and doing hit and run attacks while you level up enough to be able to handle yourself one-on-one?

If they have dust, you play it like any offlane would and stay back to collect xp rather than trying to last hit. Honestly if they start buying dust very early, you're pretty fucked as Brood unless they jsut straight up leave the lane. You can get the levels but if they're using the detection, you're really not even gonna be able to do much with the levels until they abandon lane since she is so weak outside of the invis.

Just wait for an opportunity to start making your spider army and push.

That's why she's not an awesome hero. She's as fucked as a Riki would be vs an early gem if they buy dust except dust is a LOT cheaper and doesn't drop.

Top Bottom