• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This Void + Razor is just a better version of the popular Chinese Void + DP variant imo. Razor is innately tankier, has the same push potential with an aghs (on a lower CD), and link + Chrono just guarantees 200 damage from link, minimum.

Awesome duo.

ksan

Are there any other purple initiators for Universe? Maybe he's secretly an amazing Enigma.

dark seer? literally the best one

or maybe you already included it? :p
This Void + Razor is just a better version of the popular Chinese Void + DP variant imo. Razor is innately tankier, has the same push potential with an aghs (on a lower CD), and link + Chrono just guarantees 200 damage from link, minimum.

Awesome duo.

Getting better with items is also a pretty big upside for razor

Awesome duo.
The void sand king seems to do better than a wd as well at least until late game with a aghs for wd.

If they have dust, you play it like any offlane would and stay back to collect xp rather than trying to last hit. Honestly if they start buying dust very early, you're pretty fucked as Brood unless they jsut straight up leave the lane. You can get the levels but if they're using the detection, you're really not even gonna be able to do much with the levels until they abandon lane since she is so weak outside of the invis.

Just wait for an opportunity to start making your spider army and push.

That's why she's not an awesome hero. She's as fucked as a Riki would be vs an early gem if they buy dust except dust is a LOT cheaper and doesn't drop.

Cheers

I kind of felt sorry for them as I'm still in low mmr, and I don't think they knew how I was able to attack them while they were invisible

I think it'd be pretty cool to see a match where everyone starts at Level 25, no items

Speaking of invisibility, does Riki get less effective as you move up the rankings and teams are more adept at dealing with his Ult?

Cheers

I kind of felt sorry for them as I'm still in low mmr, and I don't think they knew how I was able to attack them while they were invisible

I think it'd be pretty cool to see a match where everyone starts at Level 25, no items

Speaking of invisibility, does Riki get less effective as you move up the rankings and teams are more adept at dealing with his Ult?
Yes very much so. Almost never seen.

ba dum tish

Don't you check this kind of stuff ahead of time?
I'm sure they knew but delays and long games are out of their hands.

They probably should have been safer yes, but something like the first day being two hours late because the government came by and revised their security at the last minute is stuff it's hard to fault them for.

Wok

The problem with ESL were the breaks and discussions were too long. I enjoyed them though.

dXabct3.png

Radec

The first day took a a quarter of today's time. EG - Navi should have finished in the first day.

Dota taking too long to finish. Nerf icefrog.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I wonder what even happened there, he started running around after smacking the creeps before attacking Shadow Shaman too.

Pugna either decrepified doom or universe anticipated a decrepify on doom, and so switched targets--probably wanted the Shadow Shaman but just a-clicked or misclicked and ofc Void moves at a billion speed and turnrate now so it's a more noticable slip-up.

his winrate is around 52.14% on very high vs 52.46% on normal according to the last somewhat reliable data we had. so, contrary to popular belief, there is basically no difference between riki's winrate on the highest vs the lowest brackets. people know how to deal with him, at least in theory, as you move up the ladder, but it's not as simple as buying detection, like some of the posts would have you believe

http://dotametrics.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/6-81-hero-stats-kinda/
https://dotametrics.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/chinavsworldvh.png
https://dotametrics.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/chinavsworldn.png

Wok

Honestly this should have been a 3 day event, friday saturday and sunday. Dota 2 takes too long to fit so many games in restricted time frame. Btw what time is over there in germany?

10 pm.

Edit: Chuan during the drafting: he needs to sleep, it is late.
a2axX7M.png
BqMz2mk.png

Zeth

Fuck, the social media marketing firm we payed for promised us x traffic from our hashtag and no one's using it. Idk tell Soe to guide the audience step-by-step through posting a selfie.

Wok

pa4rtz. It is gg.

I like the reaction of Chuan after the insta-pick of Batrider. He was like "I knew it! I told you!".

Top Bottom