• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Shinypogs

If they're going to just stay until a winner is crowned regardless then it really should have been a best of five again. these games are too good for just three.

Chris R

Oh and I got my ticket in the mail yesterday... Just didn't check until today lol.

Still can't decide if I want to keep the floor or downgrade to GA :(

Oh and I got my ticket in the mail yesterday... Just didn't check until today lol.

There are other floor gaffers and its not like the ga peeps will be able to hang comfortably, theres too many!

As long as you can make post event meetups and stuff I'd say it doesn't matter really in my opinion.

Unless you want some extra cash and think you can scalp.

BigAT

Let's go down to the floor for the draft of game 3.

dec._21_nfl_lights_out.gif

Quesa

see this is why we need a seperate thread for competitive dota I just skipped like four pages

and we have more important shit to talk about in this thread like why isn't the mars movie moments website online how am I supposed to get my free copy of luftrausers now

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
EG wants to win really bad, Tiny + io seems like a such a pocket strat. I don't actually think i have ever seen EG run the combo before, this may backfire....

Chris R

Does EG even run TonyWisp often? I know it's one of Fnatic's core strats but can't remember EG doing it.

And I guess I'll keep the floor. Don't want to be a dirty scalper :( Just thought more people would be sitting floor.

Someone just make sure to post the TI4 meetups frequently, sometimes this thread moves too quickly and I'd hate to miss the info.

Whoa, what is this from?

Monday Night Football at Candlestick (San Francisco 49ers) 2 or 3 years ago.

Does EG even run TonyWisp often? I know it's one of Fnatic's core strats but can't remember EG doing it.

And I guess I'll keep the floor. Don't want to be a dirty scalper :( Just thought more people would be sitting floor.

Someone just make sure to post the TI4 meetups frequently, sometimes this thread moves too quickly and I'd hate to miss the info.
What I might try and do (and I don't know if someone else is going to do stuff, I have no clue) is just grab people's cells and group text. If people want to split up into groups or whatever they can do that or whatever and we can try and accommodate karn at some places cause he's underage.

Or arab and I might just run around the city getting fucked up and anyone is welcome to join.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I'm on the floor, and we likely can just sneak into the GA section if we want, I doubt they are doing to much checking for GA once you are in the building.

I want to see if the floor seats are really that much better or if we get any additional perk with the ticket.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
see this is why we need a seperate thread for competitive dota I just skipped like four pages

and we have more important shit to talk about in this thread like why isn't the mars movie moments website online how am I supposed to get my free copy of luftrausers now
I haven't won in like 4 days straight, thing is clearly busted.

Top Bottom