• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Razzer

So with ESL over, presumably the TI4 OT will be going up soonish. Would it be possible to have team descriptions like the World Cup thread did? So get people here to make them.

That was hard to watch.
Holy shit!

But it really was bad scheduling that EG had to play 3 BO3s on one day. Normally something like that is Lower-Bracket deficit or something.

Jex

So EG did have to play all day, and the schedule was a disaster and all that but, er, IG just played flawless Dota and there's not much more to say then that.

Well congrats chaun!

So with ESL over, presumably the TI4 OT will be going up soonish. Would it be possible to have team descriptions like the World Cup thread did? So get people here to make them.
I could write some up if people wanted, or split them up or something.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
FRAY

thefreedomtierchartsuhdk8n.gif

I never seen kunkka support, I am going to try it out myself. thank you Chuan.
Don't unless you have global and good dual rotations and smoke.

Man this iG.

Those games against Alliance, they had no fucking chance and Alliance are a contender now going into TI4.

Now EG, gets WRECKED. Even after they hit all the right stuff and were on fire in game 1.

Shengar

Completely wrecked by iG. I welcome our chinese overlords.
Anyway, what makes EG got owned so hard without scoring any kills? Didn't watch the first 14 minutes of the game.

They wrecked earlier this tournament with a near identical line up against Na´vi with a huge lead.

Well you pick against your opponent, EG didn't consider anything IG picked or did at all, they just wanted their wombo combo and got beautifully outpicked and outplayed.
I just really liked this game.

Razzer

Well congrats chaun!

I could write some up if people wanted, or split them up or something.
I imagine fans of each team would want to volunteer. The format could be like, the players, each of their signature heroes, important results from the last few months, then a description of their play style and what to watch out for.

shira

They've been out of it for quite a while, haven't they? Been up there with Newbee and DK for several tournaments now.

Ever since starladder and that crying interview they have been pretty much untouchable

Glad it didn't go bo5.

Dawwwwww

BrUz0CHCIAAO3MI.jpg

Well you pick against your opponent, EG didn't consider anything IG picked or did at all, they just wanted their wombo combo and got beautifully outpicked and outplayed.
I just really liked this game.

Well no one has seen the Kunkka support and the Qop pick was lastpick. What do people expect. Like they are a better drafter than ppd.

GTFO.

Lotto

Fun event. Crowd was really into it for the most part and all the games were pretty enjoyable/exciting except for maybe that last one lol

BeesEight

Let's not take anything away from iG--they played incredible.

As for EG having to do all their games today, let's not forget that Na'Vi had to play just as many (8) at the TI3 finals.

Long hours of Dota is part of the job playing professionally. I think all teams have had to weather endurance runs.

What slump? They've been Top 3 in China for a while now. They won WPC Ace against DK less than a month ago.

DK, imo still the masters of Dota, were very stubborn in not banning out the Luo Lycan. Like they wanted to play against iG´s Luo´s best hero. But they are definitely up there now with Newbee and DK after ESL.

Top Bottom