• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Alliance may have their new player/s already if they're losing s4 and EGM. Reddit people saying misery and chessie.

They've been scrimming with them apparently, although whether that's 100% or just tryouts is the question

Chessie did leave Stay Green though so it's certainly possible

Tobe

goddamit,hate the shuffles after ti. is s4 and egm are leaving alliance, that would break me, i really hold that team dear, then again puppey just left navi so w/e nothing is sacred anymore.

goddamit,hate the shuffles after ti. is s4 and egm are leaving alliance, that would break me, i really hold that team dear, then again puppey just left navi so w/e nothing is sacred anymore.

EGM is playing with Team Tinker right now, rumours say S4 is joining Mystery Team and apparently Chessie and Misery have been seen scrimming with Alliance

None of it is official but seems likely at this stage

Fnatic breaking up makes me sad, always been my favourite team

xanavi

Just lost a 40k xp advantage game where we fucking stomped all game then team decided to throw all of sudden

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/846225058

laugh.gif

What does losing a teamfight with two blink chronos, two sheeps and two orchids even look like? I can't even comprehend the level of bumbling it would take to fuck that up.

KingKong

If s4 and EGM do leave Alliance I have no idea what Alliance would even be. Bulldog and Loda are their weakest players and Akke seems like he has a real company to work in. I guess they better hope Icefrog nerfs push strats and buffs lone druid

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not that I'm against asses but these kinds of booty shaking gifs tend to tread bannable territory.

I mean that g-string might as well not be there.

G.ZZZ

What does losing a teamfight with two blink chronos, two sheeps and two orchids even look like? I can't even comprehend the level of bumbling it would take to fuck that up.

No teamfight was there. Void saw spec farming and jumped her with no bb when all our team was on the other side of the map. That was a bait and we lost the subsequent teamfights with no Chronos. I did bad itemization too, sold manta for heart but should've kept manta and bought a 10 secs bkb i just was chaindisabled all the time later on and even with heart + butter i got killed in like 3 seconds.

Haly

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TECHIES ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Kard8p3

Fuck i just lost mmr in a fucking match we won bc the retards on other team unpaused and now I have low priority

Fuck this game

xanavi

No teamfight was there. Void saw spec farming and jumped her with no bb when all our team was on the other side of the map. That was a bait and we lost the subsequent teamfights with no Chronos. I did bad itemization too, sold manta for heart but should've kept manta and bought a 10 secs bkb i just was chaindisabled all the time later on and even with heart + butter i got killed in like 3 seconds.

Ye, spec's physical damage is low compared to her magic damage output and sniper has free 40% chance mkb as well. Oh well, you can't have predicted that your void was going to yolo with no damage items.

Wok

Problems with Morphling:
- Morphling deals only magic damage so if the ennemy buys a BKB, you cannot do damage
- if your team does not pick another carry, you can win some teamfights but late game against several carry is hard
- phantom lancer pushes too hard

BKbxxLn.png

7QuVVL8.png
tBsdZjf.png

Haly

Wat.

Okay, well, Morphling is a snowball hero. If you can't get an early advantage using Waveform to get kills or his superior last hitting, you should probably avoid Morphling. The point is to overwhelm the other team with Eth Blade before transitioning into late-game carry. By the time they can get BKB up, you should be able to just right click them to death.

Or... you can forgo Eth Blade entirely and just build pure right click Morphling with Linkens -> Manta -> Butterfly/Skadi.

Top Bottom