• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Acinixys

LC went from a racist white man to a strong independent black woman.

League's waifus are copper tier. All their girls are just DD tits and ass caucasians. DOTA2 has already taken waifus to the next level.

Winter Wyvern Waifu you heard it here first.

LC is Black??

Wok

LC is Black??

Yep.

wXT7lxH.png
UINhLbi.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
She's seen some shit alright?

Not her fault.

Also I don't trust my teammates either so LC and me, we're on the same wavelength.

ZeroX03

Banned
800 games, 400w/400l

Halfway to my number of HoN games played! Which itself is only half of my DotA1 games played, if that.
No life fool.

abunai

I think I spent so long teaching my friends how to play in bot games that I'm still under 1000 real games played despite almost 2000 hours ingame.

Razzer

Btw, where did it say the mystery team was all Euro. I'm actually not finding it.

In other news, MMY is going to LGD, so I think DK is done. Wonder where Mushi and IceIceIce will go.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Honestly, there's not much for DOTA2 to learn from League.

It's pretty funny to watch features get added to Dota and then show up in League shortly after, I'm glad Valve stole pausing/re-winding of Live games though.

Had my first decent performance for ages yesterday, Doom is fun

Shame we had 3 players who fed, but it was all public and they've never used those heroes before so I'll let them off :p

We got ridiculously close to winning, but got fucked over by falling for a bait, when Juggernaut led us towards his base, and Viper/Bloodseeker came in from the flanks and destroyed us

I recognised it as bait but didn't have time to warn the others so stayed with the team as the leader of the charge followed Juggernaut. Need to sort out my voice chat

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/845255078

dem towers. Love it when you get a game where the entire outcome rests on one teamfight

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Does shit-tier DotaGAF stack? Maybe I should start partying with you guys. The dudes I stack with are the worst buzz kills on the planet. We all suck so bad but they get so depressed about it it's a wonder they don't slit their wrists after every game and it wears me out.

Does shit-tier DotaGAF stack? Maybe I should start partying with you guys. The dudes I stack with are the worst buzz kills on the planet. We all suck so bad but they get so depressed about it it's a wonder they don't slit their wrists after every game and it wears me out.

Add me bruv, I only really get down when I feel like I've signle-handedly lost the game for the team :p

Steam username is 'Raheezus aka Hitch?'

Hell yes we do. Add 'Print Screen' and we'll show you how deep the trench goes.

But for real, we kinda suck but have fun and are nice. Sounds what you're looking for.

dmshaposv

add me "Christopher Dolan"

kiyomi

I am a bundle of joy. Add me plz.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Add me bruv, I only really get down when I feel like I've signle-handedly lost the game for the team :p

Steam username is 'Raheezus aka Hitch?'

Hell yes we do. Add 'Print Screen' and we'll show you how deep the trench goes.

But for real, we kinda suck but have fun and are nice. Sounds what you're looking for.

add me "Christopher Dolan"

I am a bundle of joy. Add me plz.

Since none of you guys know how steam profile URL's work just go add me
crazy.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/liquid3600/

I play afternoon to night CST

Hylian7

Man, hitbox is pretty good. Better quality and faster buffing compared to twitch.

GAF games were hilarious. The super aggressive style against mechanically weaker teams is like the best for a caster that wants to train his map awareness. So many kills to miss in every lane!
Yeah, it was nuts, many times I missed kills because I simply thought a kill wouldn't happen in a particular situation (Timber soloing Sven early for instance), but it did.

I'm sure the second GAF game was leaps and bounds better than the first camera-wise as W1ssy gave me the console command that locks the cursor the game window. Casting with multiple monitors is hell without it.

Top Bottom