• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

sheever wet t-shirt contest
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Sheevar said:
[score hidden] 6 minutes ago

No white shirt will be involved :( sorry

vader.jpg

FACE

Banned
Two MoMs on shadow demon is exactly the type of thing I expected when I first heard about Team Tinker. Bless you, Pajkatt.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i feel like today is the day boys

is it time to bring back the guillotine?

And yeah, servers crashing and the dota network going down constantly is just getting ridiculous at this point. Happens multiple times daily, sometimes for an hour or two. It's been about a month since TI ended, Valve. Get your shit together and get back to work. Server stability should be the #1 priority,
jk should be 6.82

TUSR

Banned
is it time to bring back the guillotine?

And yeah, servers crashing and the dota network going down constantly is just getting ridiculous at this point. Happens multiple times daily, sometimes for an hour or two. It's been about a month since TI ended, Valve. Get your shit together and get back to work. Server stability should be the #1 priority,
jk should be 6.82

had about a 15 minute stretch yesterday of people failing to join and disconnects

Mordeccai

holy shit, razor mid is ez mmr at 3k. Have played four games today with him and won every one, only thing that messed with me was a meepo last game. Poof just did too much damage.

Max Tombstone first and let the enemy push towards your tower and the pop it. It wrecks havok early on and if they are far from their tower it's hard to escape. Even with lvl 2 tombstone it can be difficult to escape from it if someone is in lane with you or attempting a gank on your team.

The key when in lane is to make sure they are far from their tower when you lay down the tomb.

Arkanius

Max Tombstone first and let the enemy push towards your tower and the pop it. It wrecks havok early on and if they are far from their tower it's hard to escape. Even with lvl 2 tombstone it can be difficult to escape from it if someone is in lane with you or attempting a gank on your team.

The key when in lane is to make sure they are far from their tower when you lay down the tomb.

I already max tombstone first but I feel my itembuild far from adequate.

Arcanes Mek and Blade Mail and I usually dont build anything else because I'm relegated to ward bitch

I think I typically go vlads, blademail and then decide whether to go damage or armor for remaining items with undying. I picked up a few movement speed items for undying before. It really made a difference since he is slow and struggles chasing down hero's.

I really don't like playing him as an all out support (you mentioned Mek and wards). He does so much damage early on and is better off not trying to support. One thing to remember, he drops off big time late game. I have had people argue this but it seems to always happen. Maybe I'm missing some late game build but I just don't think he holds up well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The slark on my team requested for every person outside of me to be reported within the first 10 minutes of the game. I muted and reported him.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Guys, tips on building Undying?
I feel he could be a snowballing death machine

All you need to start snowballing is a Basi and a pair of balls. Spam you Q on enemy hard carry (bonus if you catch his support too) and when they have 200 HP, drop your tombstone and go right click them. Undying is a crazy good tower diver, so if you can get a strong laning support with you in the offlane to help push lane, you can get kills, take their safe t1, and shut down their carry hard.

As for items. get some arcanes ASAP then rush your team's Mek and deathball towers. Whatever extensions you build depend on who you're up against. Pipe, Halberd, Blade Mail Force Staff, Eul's. All great items for undying, depending on who you're up against.

If it goes late, auras (AC/Vlad), Heart, Shiva's all good items so you can still function as the team's tank, but if you're playing Dirge you usually wanna win by 30-40 minutes, or hope your team can carry you.

Top Bottom