• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

KREYGASM

DIS GAME

!
surprise.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
GG. If only Alliance could play well for an entire game instead of just in the last half.

G.ZZZ

Loda played that game like a god. If bulldog was actually a good Bat player, they would've taken that game.

And imho they played wrong their draft. Sure, on paper they had a super aggressive draft suited for early ganks, but they shouldn't have roamed as you can't go aggro on Visage/Abaddon lanes, it just doesn't work. Ogre is also a terrible roamer lvl 1 now (60 damage stun k wat?) and CM need a fast lvl 3 to max your lane efficiency. If they played a bit more safely early, with CM farming 0 more the jungle (tbh that was a sick play by EG, blocking camps for CM to farm, forcing her in lanes/rotations where she just sapped exp /fed EG cores).
And Hann1 jesus get a vlads on Panda, you even have an AM in your team.

Loda played that game like a god. If bulldog was actually a good Bat player, they would've taken that game.

I call bullshit.

If Loda had played the game like a god, he would have bought a fucking HEART instead of a butterfly.

He was against a team of magic damage dealers and ghosts don't give a fuck about a butterfly. If he has a heart, he's practically unkillable against that comp. Especially with Bulldog picking off NP repeatedly.

That butterfly purchase cost them their best chance to win.

I call bullshit.

If Loda had played the game like a god, he would have bought a fucking HEART instead of a butterfly.

He was against a team of magic damage dealers and ghosts don't give a fuck about a butterfly. If he has a heart, he's practically unkillable against that comp. Especially with Bulldog picking off NP repeatedly.

That butterfly purchase cost them their best chance to win.

Agreed !00% maybe he thought butterfly counters ghosts or something

Ketch

I wouldn't call this a quality game. It had an exciting end but the entire match was meh.
or maybe I am too sleepy to take in what happened.

I think you're too sleepy.

I didn't see any meh. Sure it was still a push line up, but it was a *new* push line up... and then the comeback... and the counter come back... and whole second half of the game. Easily best game of the day.

edit: Also agree on the bfly... why evasion? what right click are you afraid of? prophet I guess but he wasn't the biggest problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom