• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, does anyone have any info on attendance? Pics of the crowd or something? I sort of have a bad feeling considering they haven't actually shown crowd and the fact that it is thursday evening.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Misery really has turned his game up a notch starting around the last TI. I hope he lands on a winning team. I really think DP needs a serious nerf. Maybe the speed buff so she can be ganked early game more reliably and shutdown.

Ketch

DP needs to be nerfed more, like make ghosts deal magic damage

no way. she'd be completely done for. reduce her move speed or strength growth or something. Increase the CD on her ult even more. She just needs some number tweeks I think, no skill reworks or anything.

Btw, does anyone have any info on attendance? Pics of the crowd or something? I sort of have a bad feeling considering they haven't actually shown crowd and the fact that it is thursday evening.
It's MSG (so tickets are gonna be very expensive) and it's Thursday evening so it's not gonna be very good.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah I think one of the big problems with the hero is that she gets that +20% MS and then eul's is 100% core so she's just far too difficult to lock down. MS needs to go completely or brought down to something like 10%.

You could just lower the damage the ghosts do by 20%. Same kind of nerf killed the old PL.

Her ghosts just got a damage buff recently. IF doesn't usually like to revert buffs (though he has occasionally). He would probably pseudo reverse it by reducing the number of ghosts.

G.ZZZ

I call bullshit.

If Loda had played the game like a god, he would have bought a fucking HEART instead of a butterfly.

He was against a team of magic damage dealers and ghosts don't give a fuck about a butterfly. If he has a heart, he's practically unkillable against that comp. Especially with Bulldog picking off NP repeatedly.

That butterfly purchase cost them their best chance to win.

I think he went for the right item to be honest, he absolutely needed that DPS. You have to consider that no one on his team actually did damage fast enough to kill DP.
If he goes heart there, there's no way you can actually focus down DP during a short bkb duration and her ult just kill you and your team and you get chaindisabled, no matter heart or not. Butter allowed him and his illusions to kill DP extremely fast and also gave him a significant survival boost against the big autos from DP, NP and Familiars. You can also actually dodge liquid fire and still send it in cooldown.

Necro!
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

bounchfx

It's not full, but it's certainly a lot better than I expected after reading the supposed doom online. I'll take pics tomorrow.

G.ZZZ

she's guna get dicked harder than lycan in 6.82c or 6.83

rip in peperoncini's

6.83: ghosts now get blocked by damage block. Vanguard now best item ingame
wink.gif

On a more serious note they could rework that ghost targeting, especially if you're stunned/Disabled.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
That'd instantly turn the hero into garbage.

Just lower the duration/make it deal less damage.

icefrog routinely turns heroes into garbage when they've been in the limelight too long (DP has the added trouble of being whined about in both pubs and competitive)

see tinker and spiritbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom