• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acti

GAME IS BROKEN!
laugh.gif

Ketch

eg needs to quit with the early push strats... you can't rat alliance... it's like trying to kill water by getting it wet.

Pratfall

the thing with EG i think they can play any style they want, right now they are abusing the shit out DP + 4

ppd and arteezy dont want to be wrong about saying 6.82 would be all about deathball again so they are jamming it until they lose. dp is still broken so they might just win off the back of that.

caught the last 15 minutes of g2

is this still dota we're watching?

esl NY ticket worth getting?

i bought it because i always feel bad for esl

ESL In game ticket is not worth getting, they have been playing all the games on LAN so no DotaTV. Feel free to buy the wonderful set of critters Bounch made though:
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20648?r=ce

yeah but theyll be attached later they claim so you can still go back and watch!

Ketch

i like idra and incontrol.

I like starcraft 2. But everything around that game outside of the matches themselves is boring as shit.

I have no idea who destiny is, and I have no idea how DJ Wheat is "sucking blizzards dick" in that video.

edit: hang on, I haven't watched this 5 minute version of this video yet.

i like idra and incontrol.

I like starcraft 2. But everything around that game outside of the matches themselves is boring as shit.

I have no idea who destiny is, and I have no idea how DJ Wheat is "sucking blizzards dick" in that video.

edit: hang on, I haven't watched this 5 minute version of this video yet.

destiny was the less talented, never quite pro, singsing of sc2

humor stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhXH1CQthE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom