• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

salt.gif~c200

So the next game will be 12 minutes?

Lol at them mentioning C9 throwing the last game they played during qualifiers with VP so that VP could get into the tournament.

Shinypogs

Barely. Support Tide also doesn't happen anymore, probably because he isn't the best roamer.

:( Could this be fixed in some way? I just like seeing heroes played in different ways and lanes, mid veno, offlane puck etc etc

I mean Tidehunter doesn't seem like he really needs any buffs based on watching pro matches but making him more flexible with regards to laning would be nice from a viewer perspective.

I have no idea what cloud9 is doing but it is entertaining to watch even if I worry for PLD.

:( Could this be fixed in some way? I just like seeing heroes played in different ways and lanes, mid veno, offlane puck etc etc

I mean Tidehunter doesn't seem like he really needs any buffs based on watching pro matches but making him more flexible with regards to laning would be nice from a viewer perspective.

I have no idea what cloud9 is doing but it is entertaining to watch even if I worry for PLD.

He's already a really good hero, making him more versatile would lead to him getting picked/banned every game(like where Mirana used to be). He can still go mid just fine, but there's other heroes that suit that role better.

Buffing support tide kind of makes him too good at everything. It would kind of be like when Mirana was at her worst and you just pick her, then decide what role for her latter. Same with Jakiro to an extent now.

I get the sense that Icefrog wants heroes to be flexible, but not jack of all trades. That's why windrunner is just kind of stuck where she is I feel.

EDIT: Woah beaten with almost exactly the same points.

shira

Someone explain the EE mercy/no mercy meme to me please.

Maybe this prayer?

Eternal Envy-sama who arth in heaven,
hallowed be your mouse.
Your mercy come,
your draft be done,
in matchmaking, as it is in captains.
Give us this day our daily dota,
and forgive us our inferior tactics,
as we also have forgiven those less skilled.
And lead us not into [A] fanboyism,
but deliver us #TI4.
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom