• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well 2 days back and I want to quit again. It's these idiots I stack with I swear it's like I'm playing on my own personal SEA server every time I queue with them. It's bad enough if you get a random pub player that shits up your game but when it's someone in your own stack it's even more frustrating. This particular guy whines like a woman every single time we lose yet goes out of his way to sabotage games.

fierro

Banned
Well 2 days back and I want to quit again. It's these idiots I stack with I swear it's like I'm playing on my own personal SEA server every time I queue with them. It's bad enough if you get a random pub player that shits up your game but when it's someone in your own stack it's even more frustrating. This particular guy whines like a woman every single time we lose yet goes out of his way to sabotage games.

Seems like he loves the attention. I have been off Dota for 2 month but man I just can't break the scene or reddit.

Kard8p3

"like a woman "?

And don't stack with him if you don't like him.

shira

If you are trying to sell stuff on the market it's totally borked right now. Prices are really weird or high because they are not refreshing the Solds!

rezuth

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rezuth_

Add me

JC Sera

seriously is the like a women comment really necessary? The neogaf thread is one of the more civil dota communities and still get this toxic bullshit :T

NBtoaster

What is with this really awful trend of Earthshakers that buy a quelling blade and max totem. It's a joke build even when you're farming and as a support you just feed endlessly.

Its forbidden in the official rules

Its using a mistake in the map to gain an advantage

They call it pixel walking or something

Its abusing invisible ledges to see over walls/get to places you shouldnt be

Well thats bullshit. I just read a tweet from matt saying they are going to simply replay the series 0-0, which is more bullshit.

So is this comment whining like a man, then? Christ, I hope I whine femininely.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sorry SJWGAF. I've picked up too many Dongerisms in my time watching Bulldog's stream. He calls people woman all the time I'm not even sure he knows he's being a misogynist.

shira

I got out of the trench

Show me
morpheus1.gif

Swedish tournament bending over backwards for Swedish team. Yo eeeeeeeeeesports.

That flusha gif isn't too ridiculous.

Isn't the tournament being played completely offline.

Haunted

I really like Pyronflax. I think he's a funny guy and plays on a decent level (well, relative to me :D he's 3k). I enjoy his streams as fun noise in the background and if I'm watching non-tournament Dota, I'm usually watching him.

But I just saw him play a game as Undying in an aggressive trilane and he didn't take Decay until level 7. I closed the stream right then and there.

67b.jpg

I feel betrayed.

Haunted

During the pre-game cast, Lumi was talking to EE and saying that G was a good mid lane player.

EE responded like, "WTF are you talking about?" (paraphrase)

Quite fitting that he would be the one to get megas through song for his team. Fuck that kid.

Polar is more than capable of putting C9 out of the tournament for good. I hope they do.
Some pubstars just aren't meant for a professional environment, especially not being a team captain. EE seems like one of those guys. Keep someone with his social skills away from interviews and let more capable people handle that.

JC Sera

Some pubstars just aren't meant for a professional environment, especially not being a team captain. EE seems like one of those guys. Keep someone with his social skills away from interviews and let more capable people handle that.
To be fair his stupid and tactless honesty is one of the reasons I like him a lot.

shira

This market bug is so hilarious. People are panic buying items left and right.

DC hooks back up to $200
PA arcanas for $40
crazy.gif

Radec

Is it possible to send a steam $$$ as a gift ?

I have to give a PA Arcana for a friend and I can't buy it since it will be untradeable for a month.

Any other options?

shira

Are the PA arcana in the steamcommunity market already tradable right ?

Yes the steam market ones are tradable but like I said the market bug is such that they now cost $40

LHrWmDf.png

Panic buyers are paying crazy money for these things

It makes me happy to see Merlini get so many viewers on his stream.

No nonsense, no clowny bullshit, just high level Dota with a lot of analysis and explanation.

Pratfall

I was really surprised by puppeys stream earlier today. way more informative than i thought it would be. he and 1437 get very analytical about the VP cloud 9 game and puppeys kotl play is insane. also kuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom