• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Russ T

Banned
i evolved an eevee and got a jolteon out of it!

then as i was getting rid of some extra eevees... i accidentally got rid of the jolteon

goodbye my friend ):

Chris R

Fuck. Seattle colleague who said I could stay with him during TI6 is now flaking leaving me with nowhere to stay. And it's now far too late for a hotel. Fuck.

Does anyone have any spare airbnb/hotel space? I can contribute some funds.

My room is only a king bed, sorry :(

I'd still check stuff like Priceline/Hotwire. Might be able to snag something there for a not insane price.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Playing trying to get my friend out of low prio. Holy shit this is hell you actually have to be lucky enough to play a team that does not all rage quit!?
sick.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
okay boys whats your tournament ranking for battlecup? near the bottom, just enter the commands in the quote
] dota_game_account_debug
CDOTAGameAccountClient:
account_id: 3533272
wins: 868
losses: 709
account_flags: 3
play_time_level: 83
player_behavior_seq_num_last_report: 397
player_behavior_score_last_report: 9907
player_behavior_report_old_data: false
tourney_skill_level: 6

seemsgood

BHK3

Banned

mooncakes

the classic 5 core in low 4k games. Pubs never really learn to push. By the time its hit late game, The team with the 5 core usually has an edge.

Hylian7

I'm tourney skill level 5.

Are we sure these really go high to low numbers? If that was actually the case, then I'm somehow higher than Milk, which doesn't make sense.

Chris R

I bet the skill number is party MMR related somehow. With 4 being the default (I only have like 2 party games so that makes sense to me).

Anno

That's some damned good Dota. I don't know if they're the best team but I think they're the most entertaining top team to watch.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Team Shira singlehandedly pushing Legion Commander's win rate.

Top Bottom