• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Twookie

that damn community challenge just got completed btw
lina's balls are now ready for grabs
bts_lina.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the new community challenge.......does that mean that heroes who fly don't count? yet another DISGUSTING affront to phoenix.

is phoenix like why?vern where his struggle animation with low health has him crawling around?

if so you should be able to finish the community challenge just by yourself

Acinixys

Well you did get a taste of good combat in Dragons Dogma so there is definitely no going back from here.

I only put up with the janky combat in the Witcher games because the story is decent.

This is lategame Witcher 3 combat:

Aard - hit frozen/slowed opponent till they die - win

I commended Tiny.

A griefer (or so I would assume?) picked Shadow Demon, called mid, died 7 times solo against Tiny and basically lost us the game 10 minutes in. Turns out, the enemy team had the more emotional griefer. Tiny dies once or twice and all of a sudden we have enemy couriers flooding our side of the map (as quickly as you can buy them). Tiny sold all his items, bought couriers, ran mid, fed and spammed "Good Game, Well Played" in All Chat. Ursa realized the dire situation, took Rosh, got a Rapier and tried to finish before Tiny inflicted irreparable damage but we were too strong at that point.

At some point, our Shadow Demon had a minutes/death ratio of below 2. He didn't survive for 120 seconds straight (on average) in the first 30 minutes I think. Mindblowing stuff. Easily the most stupid game I've ever played I think. Got me out of LP too so thanks Tiny.

edit: Including top level all chat.

walk around my neighborhood for 30 minutes. catch a pidgey and exeggecute

sit on my ass at home and catch an eevee and rattata.

i dont get pokemon go

This is what solo queue is like

https://yasp.co/matches/2504896113/

I highlight PA early, pick her with 50s left on clock. Guy who highlights Puck mid is angry enemy team picked Puck first. Picks Pudge instead.

Entire team picks cores and we leave base without courier.

I end up buying courier, sentries and gem.

Pudge abandons, but not before getting into a screaming match with our Jungle LC.Thankfully, by that time Tiny is already fat and we decide to keep going.

We eventually win, so happy ending I guess, by my god the path to that victory was so terrible.

I know people say the the there is no such thing as a trench, that the only constant in all your losing games is you, but even when I win I rarely feel accomplished at a job well done, only sadness that there is clowniness all over.

Oh also: is the way to cheat with quests to highlight the quest you want completed during character select, then once the match starts to minimize, go into main menu and select an alternative quest using the compendium UI? I tried doing that and it didn't work, it gave me easy quest credit instead. :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You need to change the quest pretty early, I think. Definitely before the 5 minute mark.

You'll know it works if it uses the stars/numbers of the old quest and the text of the new.

I refrain from doing the quest when I fuck it up.

Top Bottom