• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I definitely did that, didn't seem to work :/ To change quest just go into main menu, and select the quest you want from the compendium UI right? Can anyone confirm it still works?

I have tried it multiple times as well and never get it working. Maybe we are both retarded
DZtLeiS.gif

shira

Summit Day 3 of 5

twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
- 3 best of 3's

LB 1 (elimination)
FDL vs DC
live
LB 1 (elimination)
Navi vs Ad Finem
t1468612800z1.png

UB Final
OG vs Wings
t1468623600z1.png

The OD buff in 6.88b was actually insane. You can walk around with a minimum 20 int stolen just constantly no problem.

I kinda wanna see some OD, Silencer shennanigans @TI6

I am a big fan of the infinitely scaling heroes

Arol

Definitely want to play in the battle cup, hope gaffers are able to put teams together here.

Don't think I'll ever win but the rewards only lasting a week seems lame, should at least last until the end of the season.

Russ T

Banned
i thought dota was hard, but then i tried to play the last of us multiplayer

lol i guess i won't be getting the platinum for that game

c'est la vie

I commended Tiny.

A griefer (or so I would assume?) picked Shadow Demon, called mid, died 7 times solo against Tiny and basically lost us the game 10 minutes in. Turns out, the enemy team had the more emotional griefer. Tiny dies once or twice and all of a sudden we have enemy couriers flooding our side of the map (as quickly as you can buy them). Tiny sold all his items, bought couriers, ran mid, fed and spammed "Good Game, Well Played" in All Chat. Ursa realized the dire situation, took Rosh, got a Rapier and tried to finish before Tiny inflicted irreparable damage but we were too strong at that point.

At some point, our Shadow Demon had a minutes/death ratio of below 2. He didn't survive for 120 seconds straight (on average) in the first 30 minutes I think. Mindblowing stuff. Easily the most stupid game I've ever played I think. Got me out of LP too so thanks Tiny.

edit: Including top level all chat.

Follow up on this:

The griefing Tiny apparently comments every single game he loses

ksutoa1.png

He lost all the following SD games as well with long ass commentaries on why everybody sucks. He sure got too much time on his hands.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
17000 viewers for Heroes of the Storm alive game

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Did something happen in Dallas? I sware I have seen well over 100 police cars go by, and they are stopping traffic.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, who wants me for their battle cup team!

Also, the giant trophy is closer to what I had in mind for Effigies then what we got. Alos, I guess this is confirmation that we do have until the end of August to get do the quests?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So how do I get the 15 battle levels from the battle cup thing exactly?

You win.

The Battle cup is a small 8 team single elimination tournament. So you got to win 3 games in a row. I wish there was more participation stuff though. Like an Emoji that said "Well at least I tried"

J2d

i thought dota was hard, but then i tried to play the last of us multiplayer

lol i guess i won't be getting the platinum for that game

c'est la vie
I loved tlou mp, shame none of my friends did, would have had longer staying power with me.

Russ T

Banned
Join our teem

okie dokie

I loved tlou mp, shame none of my friends did, would have had longer staying power with me.

i died twice as many times as everyone else on my team, and didn't manage to kill anyone, or even assist in killing anyone

i unloaded my entire gun into somebody's chest/face and then they just calmly looked at me and shot me twice and i died

game sucks!!!!

52club

3k player who will at be a reliable at showing up, winning games that might be another story. Just hit me up on here if you got a slot for the battlecup.

Artanisix

okay boys whats your tournament ranking for battlecup? near the bottom, just enter the commands in the quote

] developer 1
] dota_game_account_debug

CDOTAGameAccountClient:
account_id: 76140561
wins: 2364
losses: 1268
xp: 509
account_flags: 3
play_time_level: 123
player_behavior_seq_num_last_report: 1197
player_behavior_score_last_report: 8784
player_behavior_report_old_data: true
tourney_skill_level: 6

shira

3k player who will at be a reliable at showing up, winning games that might be another story. Just hit me up on here if you got a slot for the battlecup.

Definitely want to play in the battle cup, hope gaffers are able to put teams together here.

Don't think I'll ever win but the rewards only lasting a week seems lame, should at least last until the end of the season.

Y'all dudes wanna join us. We NA ~3kish.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085020731/

I think we have 3 so far - maybe play some pubs later tonite

okie dokie

add me

so ive been liquidating my dota items cause i hate dota now, and i was feeling terrible for wasting so much money on this game, but then i remembered i sold 2 lockless luckboxes for $160, and that was half their peak value even, so now i don't feel quite as bad

gai_shain

Im interested in trying out the battle cup, if anyone wants to play hit me up. Either EU or US. Im obviously the best since I won gaf ihl
wink.gif

Hylian7

It says "skill level" but are we even sure that's actually what it is? Based on this thread people seem to be all over the place and not what you would expect.

J2d

okie dokie

i died twice as many times as everyone else on my team, and didn't manage to kill anyone, or even assist in killing anyone

i unloaded my entire gun into somebody's chest/face and then they just calmly looked at me and shot me twice and i died

game sucks!!!!
Boggles my mind that you can handle dota and have problems with tlou, just use that riffle(semi automatic) that downs with three shoots or use one of the pre made classes that has the shotgun, make molotovs, easy platinum :)

DrPizza

Banned
Fuck. Seattle colleague who said I could stay with him during TI6 is now flaking leaving me with nowhere to stay. And it's now far too late for a hotel. Fuck.

Does anyone have any spare airbnb/hotel space? I can contribute some funds.

Russ T

Banned
Boggles my mind that you can handle dota and have problems with tlou, just use that riffle(semi automatic) that downs with three shoots or use one of the pre made classes that has the shotgun, make molotovs, easy platinum :)

that is what i was using! literally an entire clip into one person!

Top Bottom