• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Chris R

How the fuck is that possible?

It's $400 from Toronto
LCnCRPK.gif

Middle of the day flights. I know Alaska has cheaper flights to/from Austin (direct too) but only for the Red Eyes

marrec

Banned
Do y'all use the Google Flight Calendar for booking? I use it exclusively and it's gotten me the lowest price flights every time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Do y'all use the Google Flight Calendar for booking? I use it exclusively and it's gotten me the lowest price flights every time.

Yeah, I'm likely going to book tomorrow. Right now I can get tickets at the times I want for about $370 (+taxes?), I'm hoping the price will drop about $50.

Don't forget guys, Spirit will Nickle and dime you to death. Don't book with them.

I gave a buddy my 7850 and it's serving him well. Doubt he's interested in VR, though.

Honestly think the need for modern GPUs for most games is widely overstated.

They kind of backed themselves into a corner having 4 majors a year.

People don't want to watch the same meta for two majors in a row.

I'm sure they'd rather have Ti be fresh if it's going to be Manila or Ti getting a big patch.

They kind of backed themselves into a corner having 4 majors a year.

People don't want to watch the same meta for two majors in a row.

I'm sure they'd rather have Ti be fresh if it's going to be Manila or Ti getting a big patch.
Have they said they don't intend to have 4 major patches per year?

They do seem to be pushing patches less frequently than might be healthy for this sort of game.

Hylian7

Have they said they don't intend to have 4 major patches per year?

They do seem to be pushing patches less frequently than might be healthy for this sort of game.
I don't think it's healthy, especially if it is a patch that the community in general wasn't particularly fond of. I know that sort of happens with every patch, but I don't think many compare to the hate for 6.83 with Troll, Hoho Haha, and the Rubber Bands.

If they want to have every other patch be more of a 6.85 type of patch, with not as much big stuff, I would be okay with that as it would at least shake things up.

Top Bottom