• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

kvk1

translation: knee deep in cat girls

nah man, i'm grinding towards my anima weapon

2hJmQN1.png

straight pogchamp

Twookie

re:battleborn
the worst thing for me is that the low fov coupled with 30fps makes it really weird to play

doesn't look so good either and I doubt the late optimizations will jump the performance up to 60fps.

paragon alpha/beta was way better than what currently battleborn is, honestly

you should have tried the battleborn alpha if you think the beta is bad

i heard performance was super shit in alpha. in the beta it's mostly 30fps with a few dips

edit:

release 6.87 already PLEASE

marrec

Banned
Fair enough. The major combat tenants are largely similar, however monhun lacks all the clunky bullshit from souls.

It has it's own clunky bullshit, but that mostly comes from a lack of proper control in most releases. Ultimate 4 was great fun to play though.

When will team secret pick up some random high tier aimers from God knows where, put them under the wing of some old vet, and make a csgo team that wins a major

Lol

Yeah, that's true. MH4U handles quite well once you get your bearings. The various 3s have their issues. anything before that isn't bad, but suffers from terrible hitboxes.

3U has better hitboxes than 4U.

In most cases, it just clunky shit monsters from gen1/2 that didn't get the Tri treatment like raths and diablos

monster hunter has always seemed boring, slow and grindy to me

i can get grindy, u do farm monster parts after all

how is it slow

because not every weapon is a dmc combo?

WHAT other action games you play that are actually faster, not seemingly faster

mh4 uppep the mobility for the hunters a lot, mhx even more with hunters arts

the only reason it might seem slow is if u leave the giant sword unsheated and ask with something so heavy slow u down ;))

Twookie

played a MH on the PSP, didn't really like it

it was really grindy, and the thing that made me buy it in the first place was multiplayer
the multiplayer was really fucked up, as the monster would be in different locations for the players, so you could see a player just hitting the air on your screen but on his screen he would actually hit the monster. haven't played a MH since.
this was years ago

overall not a lot of fun, i'd imagine the newer iterations are a lot better
fuck underwater bosses btw

old mh suffer of a lot of shit

shit hitboxes
uninspired monsters RATH clones from my asshole
less movesets
slow as fuck traveling

4u on the other hand added faster traveling (hunters can climb, attack out of ledges without standing around like previous games)
more varied movesets
more skills that merge together
no water (they just need to give the hunters faster swimming for sure, i didn't dislike them, besides missing water life monsters is just too sad)
more aerial combat
u can ride and topple the fucks

Dual Blades looking so dope in MHX. Kreygasm

Top Bottom