• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

J2d

Sniper with the new items is sick. Still hate him because if he gets you from near max range it's like gg if you don't have some escape mechanism :(
I have never lost a game against him these past months or even seem him in pro matches, he's trash and needs to be buffed! Pls icefrog:(

Chris R

I have never lost a game against him these past months or even seem him in pro matches, he's trash and needs to be buffed! Pls icefrog:(

It's different in the trench :(

Even roaming as 5, you get people who start moving towards him to attack and then decide it's a good idea to turn around half way there... like seriously fucking man up and get in his squishy ass face.

shira

WUgQdiW.jpg

Much smaller this year

sephi22

Anyone want 1 or 2 Widweek+Final bundle(s)? Willing to sell at original price. Went to EVO so thinking of saving money and cancelling TI6 trip.
If you do, PM me

Kard8p3

Is DK whitewashed in that nendoroid? Otherwise they all look great. A couple of years ago I might have ordered everything but looking back now all my dota-related spending seems so expensive. I don't even know where my demiheroes are anymore.

DK wasn't always white? He looks like it (or super light skinned) at least in his portrait (unless I'm super blind).

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Adept style is just too good man. It has such a big window.

I've only used adept horn since I started but I still get hit all the time cause I'm fucking suck tier at MonHun so I was thinking of switching to aerial so I look like less of a noob.

Kard8p3

I've only used adept horn since I started but I still get hit all the time cause I'm fucking suck tier at MonHun so I was thinking of switching to aerial so I look like less of a noob.

How are horns? I tried them out in MH4U but I'm too stupid to use them, that's why I play adept DB lmao. I get to mongoloid my way to victory.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How are horns? I tried them out in MH4U but I'm too stupid to use them, that's why I play adept DB lmao. I get to mongoloid my way to victory.

I love it cause I can exhaust and KO the fuk out of monsters without having to waddle around with a slow-ass charging hammer. The songs are just a bonus. If you're worried about learning song lists, don't. It only takes a couple hunts and knowing the notes you need to play becomes 2nd nature. The moveset itself is pretty basic, but that's not a prob if you're coming from DB or something else with a basic moveset. You might get bored if you've played a lot of charge blade or whatever. It's got an infinite combo you can spam on downed monsters' shitty faces (like a slower version of the switch axe's axe mode horizontal slash combo) and that's good enough for me.

I was prepping to go hard on lances in this game until a few days before it came out when I saw Gaijin Hunter's top HH list and I was like, you know, I never see any motherfuckers using horns but when I do I love getting buffs, so I'm gonna be that dude, and now I'm that dude and all I do is solo because this game is too damn easy. When I eventually start playing with my MonHun buddies tho I'm sure they'll love it.

Kard8p3

I love it cause I can exhaust and KO the fuk out of monsters without having to waddle around with a slow-ass charging hammer. The songs are just a bonus. If you're worried about learning song lists, don't. It only takes a couple hunts and knowing the notes you need to play becomes 2nd nature. The moveset itself is pretty basic, but that's not a prob if you're coming from DB or something else with a basic moveset. You might get bored if you've played a lot of charge blade or whatever. It's got an infinite combo you can spam on downed monsters' shitty faces (like a slower version of the switch axe's axe mode horizontal slash combo) and that's good enough for me.

I was prepping to go hard on lances in this game until a few days before it came out when I saw Gaijin Hunter's top HH list and I was like, you know, I never see any motherfuckers using horns but when I do I love getting buffs, so I'm gonna be that dude, and now I'm that dude and all I do is solo because this game is too damn easy. When I eventually start playing with my MonHun buddies tho I'm sure they'll love it.

Hmm, thanks! I'll probably try horns then if I get bored with DB, will definitely check out Gaijin Hunter's vids as well, his DB one was super good. :)

I'm so fed up with these bugged quests every_single_time.

How hard is it to tie in number of kills on a quest to the K/D counter on the bottom for example?

Kade

If I don't get that Windranger Figma at the very least, Valve will be in a lot of trouble. This CS:GO gambling drama bullshit will be small scale compared to what will happen.

Top Bottom