• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
KTrWVZk.png

would not buy boobs are too big not accurate too sexist for me

Twookie

imgur on mobile is also garbage now

imgur will auto direct you from the image direct link to their mobile site where you cannot actually zoom in on the pictures since the image gets blurry the second you try to zoom in it, shitty webdesign

you basically have to use their app or save the image and i aint got no time for that

TUSR

Banned
im trying to copy paste links on the website

and im clicking "im not a robot 10 times"

and then it asks me to click photos that contain eggs and then it just doesnt upload the image

kagete

Is DK whitewashed in that nendoroid? Otherwise they all look great. A couple of years ago I might have ordered everything but looking back now all my dota-related spending seems so expensive. I don't even know where my demiheroes are anymore.

Hylian7

Figmas, niiiiiice.

I will miss demiheroes, but Nendos are cool too.

Shame the site is back down, I wanted to see what else there was. That Phoenix microplush was adorable.

Russ T

Banned
"oh i'll just go to sleep and check it out tomorrow morning"

We are currently performing a scheduled maintenance.
We will be back as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

grumblegrumblegrumble

Hylian7

the real question is if tsa is gonna jumble your shit again

That is a very good question. (it was actually Delta though, and I'm not flying them this year)

As long as I don't buy any coffee mugs I should be fine, in theory. If I can fit them in a carry on I'm probably doing that though.

Top Bottom