• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

They should make a $500 figure that is very big and has all the sets of a character you can swap out

$_12.JPG

Demoli

I love it cause I can exhaust and KO the fuk out of monsters without having to waddle around with a slow-ass charging hammer. The songs are just a bonus. If you're worried about learning song lists, don't. It only takes a couple hunts and knowing the notes you need to play becomes 2nd nature. The moveset itself is pretty basic, but that's not a prob if you're coming from DB or something else with a basic moveset. You might get bored if you've played a lot of charge blade or whatever. It's got an infinite combo you can spam on downed monsters' shitty faces (like a slower version of the switch axe's axe mode horizontal slash combo) and that's good enough for me.

I was prepping to go hard on lances in this game until a few days before it came out when I saw Gaijin Hunter's top HH list and I was like, you know, I never see any motherfuckers using horns but when I do I love getting buffs, so I'm gonna be that dude, and now I'm that dude and all I do is solo because this game is too damn easy. When I eventually start playing with my MonHun buddies tho I'm sure they'll love it.

Yeah horns are great, they jsut have weird angles of attack that makes it a bit wierd to aim at first, but a good Horn with wnd res, stamina or attack up buffs can really change the fight

Kade

Hey Matt. Do you know if the Secret Shop is going to sell Team Secret jerseys or if you guys are planning on selling any at the event?

Chris R

Has the Secret Shop ever sold jerseys for the last few TIs?

I don't think so, don't think they should either.

Secret should totally have a little stand to sell some jerseys though, maybe some with a nice $$$ upcharge to come presigned or something.

TUSR

Banned
here I thought frog gave huskar a sizable nerf because he wasn't sure what to do with him and a rework was in the pipe.

now I don't know

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
here I thought frog gave huskar a sizable nerf because he wasn't sure what to do with him and a rework was in the pipe.

now I don't know

the attack speed buff he got a couple patches ago was pretty big, and the way items/stats have changed has benefited him immensely (dragon lance, armlet armor, str giving more hp, etc...)

Top Bottom