• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

PogChamp.png

http://www.dota2.com/news/updates/21327/

Quesa

No but for real, give techies mines free mapping (let me put them in trees instead of them getting pushed aside). Feels like the perfect counterweight (rewarding more clever mine spots) to the 6.83 nerfs imo (punishing lazy ones).

am i playing a link between worlds wrong?
i have 8 hearts and this spooky ice skeleton head does fkn 3 hearts per hit

is this the dark souls of the zelda games? wtf is happening

StillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatchStillNoPatch

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow you won against the Spectre and Zeus cancer with Global Silence.

Global silence AND a Dazzle shitting on so many of my reaper scythes AND our WD abandoned during our GG push cause he had "real life" shit or some nonsense. I ended up having to micro a cask+death ward as we went uphill with our megas.

I initially rushed a Dagon 5 in that game and started to seriously regret it mid/late game when I started building real items and eventually sold it to get a refresher. One or two fights before we got BKBs Zeus refresher aghs ult + haunt basically leveled our entire team (check the exp graph 40-60 min). It was a massive shit show. I thought we were going to lose for sure at a few points.

Top Bottom