• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Quesa

My prediction:

Patch notes this week

Patch week after

Anbokr post about how this is the best patch yet week after that

inkls

he wont. icefraud knows where it belongs.

E4707890BD50A140E478AD148709FF7570FA221F

kionedrik

I can smell the superiority complex from here.
disapprove.gif

Not really. For whatever reason, good or bad, the (north or south) american music that reached us (Portugal) was very filtered back then, so we only really got those massive pop hits or the really good stuff. Even nowadays we are, for the most part, safe from those truly shitty things you endure over there, and I say this simply by what I see in those "worst songs of 20xx" videos on YT. Also, back then we mostly got rock and pop bands and only rarely rap or hip-hop artists.

Vanilla Ice is something I recognize and remember being really shitty. Public Enemy rings a bell as well but Flavor Flav not so much.

whats your favorite album?

Hard question but maybe Estatic Fear - A Sombre Dance.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the fact that i have survived through playing with some of the most toxic players in gaf (inkls, print screen, notorious rager 'yarden24') and am still such a well-centred and wonderfully friendly person...wow.

the fact that i have survived through playing with some of the most toxic players in gaf (inkls, print screen, notorious rager 'yarden24') and am still such a well-centred and wonderfully friendly person...wow.

It's cause everyone gave up on you. They just expect you to feed.

...And then they don't get upset when it happens. EZPZ.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's cause everyone gave up on you. They just expect you to feed.

...And then they don't get upset when it happens. EZPZ.

hmm, unlike some of us who are so ashamed of their constant feeding and constantly dragging the team down that they leave to do it in other games instead

VGEVUT4.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody checkin out Battleborn PC beta? I just got bitched out by a robot AI for clicking on a menu too much.

Nere

Nice mouse cursor we got in dota after the latest patch, it looks so fucking huge. I don't understand how they can break simple stuff like that all the time? How incompentent can they be? Don't they test their shity patches before they deploy them to everyone?

Nice mouse cursor we got in dota after the latest patch, it looks so fucking huge. I don't understand how they can break simple stuff like that all the time? How incompentent can they be? Don't they test their shity patches before they deploy them to everyone?

Yea valve is honestly the worst company ever for letting this terrible bug into dota 2.

I'm selling my hats now

Twookie

the big majority doesn't have the bug, i'm pretty sure. if you want to fix it do this

Rightclick Dota 2 in your Steam library, click "Properties", "Set launch options", and add: -cursor_scale_percent 100, launch dota and you cursor will be a normal size again

courtesy of reddit

Nere

the big majority doesn't have the bug, i'm pretty sure. if you want to fix it do this

Rightclick Dota 2 in your Steam library, click "Properties", "Set launch options", and add: -cursor_scale_percent 100, launch dota and you cursor will be a normal size again

courtesy of reddit

Yeah already did that thank you, it is normal now.

Top Bottom