• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Qvoth

still no patch notes
sick.gif

guess it's not happening this week?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You can only carry 99 max arrows in Dark Souls 3? How the fuck is that piece of shit even getting good reviews?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Both 3DS FEs are good. I think Awakening would be the better to get for a new player.

When do we get a new Advance Wars? Nintendo plz.

Quesa

Both 3DS FEs are good. I think Awakening would be the better to get for a new player.

This is true. But if he wants to be real FE fan he needs to play the GBA ones first so he can lust for the wonderful sprite animations of the old days

When do we get a new Advance Wars? Nintendo plz.

Nintendo has made it very clear they hate me so we're not ever getting another.

Hylian7

With who? People want heroes like Storm Spirit back.

"Everyone takes their turn being overpowered and trash" is Blizzard balancing and I don't know why people want that.

People wanted a break from Storm, they got that. People want a break from Invoker now, that's probably what they will get. This has happened plenty of times, 6.83 Sniper and Troll come to mind.

People wanted a break from Storm, they got that. People want a break from Invoker now, that's probably what they will get. This has happened plenty of times, 6.83 Sniper and Troll come to mind.
That's fine (and I actually agree with it) but I don't really agree with how it usually happens.

Doom is an example I was thinking of where his most recent rework/nerf put him in a spot where he's a situational counterpick but still sees play (which is probably where a hero that can counter everyone should be), despite Twitch chat spamming OSfrog as hard as they possibly could. Admittedly it would be quite difficult to do that with Invoker because of how broad his kit is but still.

Low Tier
>bambi talk in dota thread still better than invoker flaming
>umpteenth time people think invoker is horribly imba
>same people spammed overpowered earth spirit in his prime
>how to talk about dota balance while being <4k
>dota isn't about blizzard cycles
>its actually more complex than you keyboard professors make it to be
>dota's most broken hero is earth spirit and heres why
>94.5% P/B rate at Shanghai
>1 of the most versatile heroes too not only in role but also in utility
>1st most banned hero too

>bambi talk in dota thread still better than invoker flaming
>umpteenth time people think invoker is horribly imba
>same people spammed overpowered earth spirit in his prime
>how to talk about dota balance while being <4k
>dota isn't about blizzard cycles
>its actually more complex than you keyboard professors make it to be
>dota's most broken hero is earth spirit and heres why
>94.5% P/B rate at Shanghai
>1 of the most versatile heroes too not only in role but also in utility
>1st most banned hero too

but most ppl can even play him so u wont hear here or reddit complaining

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't know how you balance Earth Spirit. They keep making his abilities more and more shit, and yet he is forever OP. Do they just need to do something like give him 250 move sped?

We'll hear Reddit complaining about him being trash when the patch notes come out.

Earth Spirit, Invoker and OD might need to be bopped on the head when the patch comes out but nowhere near to the level people are suggesting. There is some serious emotion going into people's balancing I think.

harSon

Banned
We'll hear Reddit complaining about him being trash when the patch notes come out.

Earth Spirit, Invoker and OD might need to be bopped on the head when the patch comes out but nowhere near to the level people are suggesting. There is some serious emotion going into people's balancing I think.

Nah, hope they delete Invoker from the client.

Top Bottom