• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

?

I don't if this is a SEA thing,, but it's literally impossible to beat a team with a Meepo picker. If I see a Meepo on the other team I know it's game over.

Abadon is too strong in 2k.

Day 4 of 4

Today one Bo3 elimination game, one Bo5 Grand Final

http://twitch.tv/pgl_dota
t1491271800z1.png

LB Final Bo3
1. iG vs Newbee

followed by
Grand Finals Bo5
2. OG vs Winner 1

Good captains make a huge difference.

I think I have to agree here. Fly has been amazing since he took over as captain for OG. They rarely have weak drafts and their decision making and co-ordination are a step above their opponents at all times. While I love Cr1t, he's just not on the same level as someone like Fly--especially when it comes to drafting.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I think I have to agree here. Fly has been amazing since he took over as captain for OG. They rarely have weak drafts and their decision making and co-ordination are a step above their opponents at all times. While I love Cr1t, he's just not on the same level as someone like Fly--especially when it comes to drafting.
Yeah, Fly has to have the lowest amount of bad drafts compared to other captains. Very consistently good. Plus he's jacked. That's gotta count for something.

I feel like I see a Jugg in every match I spectate/trackdota. He's been picked 29 times and sports a 41.38% Win Rate in DAC. Also Magnus has been banned 50+ times. I don't get it...

LUL Col kicked 747 for stream sniping

They were actually doing well with that lineup too. Kind of a shame. I do like coL, even though Swindlez can be a real tool, I've always liked the coL organization (ever since their dominating year in CS 1.6--2005) and zfreek is legitimately the best support player in NA.

Man I would not want to be in Fly's position. Storm just sneezes on you and you evaporate :/

That said I think OG are going to go on to win this series so I'm sure he'll be able to relieve his misery by the tourney winnings.
money.gif

Alchemist so broken.

Or is it Ana that's broken.

I think Ana's a good player and all, but he's self-stunned himself way too many times (mistiming Manta dodges and all) that I don't think he's in the running for being one of the best Alch players out there. If anything it's the rest of the team that's doing a really good job keeping him alive.

why is ppd's and caps faces so ..shiny ?

Sweat? I also think they apply make-up to everyone who's going on to camera, so maybe whatever they put on their faces is just super reflective.

Here's a random question: if cleave was affected by armor would that make it too weak?

I like the general idea of cleave, but having weird incentives/edge cases like hitting a creep instead of an enemy hero so the cleave does more damage is weird.

Moppeh

Banned
While ana doesn't deserve all of the blame, he's probably going to be the one to get it. I wonder if OG will kick him after Kiev.

Top Bottom