• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

While ana doesn't deserve all of the blame, he's probably going to be the one to get it. I wonder if OG will kick him after Kiev.

Ana farmed great in the game as Alch, but the rest of the team was getting thrashed during that time so it resulted in an early 10-15k gold advantage for Alch over iG's cores, but that doesn't matter when your other 2 cores are down 2-5k gold compared to their opponents.

shira

TI7 tickets onsale in two waves at 10 AM Seattle time and 10 PM Seattle time
http://www.dota2.com/international2017faq/
t1491325200z4.png

t1491368400z4.png

Tips and tricks for Ticketmaster: https://redd.it/63dk0n

Pro Dota Results
- Apr 4 DAC results 1. iG 2. OG 3. Newbee
- Mar 22 Manila Masters iG qualify for LAN
- Mar 12-14 Kiev Major FL, TnC, iG, iGV, VP, SG, Secret, Onyx qualify for LAN
- Feb 26 SLi3 resulnts 1. TL 2. VGJ 3. TNC/OG
- Feb 20 D2CL 10 results 1. Horde 2. Friends 3. Effect/Fieve
- Feb 17 EM 3.0 results 1. OG 2. Col 3. Onyx/[A]
- Feb 13 DAC 2017 NP and Empire qualify for LAN
- Feb 10 DAC 2017 Faceless and Liquid qualify for LAN
- Feb 3 SLi 3 DC qualify for LAN

April
Apr 23-30
Kiev Major LAN Kiev, UKR
$3000k
16: EG, OG, Wings, DC, NB, VGJ, iG, iGV, SG, Onyx, VP, Secret, TnC, FL, TL, ex-AF

May
May 26-28
The Masters Manila, PHL
$250k
8: EG, OG, NB, Secret, NP, iG, 2 TBD

May 30-Jun 3
Zotac Cup Masters Tapei, TW
$100k
8: 8 TBD

June
June 4-11
EPICENTER 2017 LAN Moscow, RU
$500k
10: 10 TBD

June 14-18
Summit 7 LA, USA
?
?: ?

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25
TI7 Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29

July
July 7-9
Final Match LAN Lima, PER
$50k
8: MVP, Midas, 6 TBD

July 21-23
DreamHack Atlanta, Atlanta, USA
$175k
4: 4 TBD

August
Aug 7-12
TI7 LAN Seattle, USA
A lot of $$$
?: ?

Oct 28-29
ESL One Hamburg LAN, Hamburg, GER
$250k
8: TBD

Kiev in 18 days, TI in 120 days

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I going to try and get tickets for this year. I personally am not scared off by the price hike, and hope it makes it easier to secure tickets.

Low Tier
I mean nobody's giving credit to the better team, its just "OG didnt play their 100, its all X player's fault normal OG wouldn't have lost"

Ig's pubstar lineup with burning and Q is inSANE, and each of their players showed some strong-ass shit and great understanding of the game to pick apart OG and make them look like clowns in a bo3 grand final. China gets into phases where one team (whether CDEC, Wings) just clicks and the meta is so favorable to them, and they look like gods.

Honestly just thank icefrog for constant meta shifts so this shit doesnt become commonplace

Yazzees

lol jesus this jim sterling yooka laylee review

hope he never finds out about dota tbh

Also lmao TI tickets are yet again going on sale on a weekday morning when everyone in seattle is at work :))))))))))))))))

Yea IG was spectacular. Sort of reminded me of TI5, where EG figured out how to ban against CDEC and it exposed some weaknesses in hero depth which when coupled with their own superior flexibility resulted in a grand finals steamroll.

Anyway, is anyone ponying up for these TI tickets or what.

Hylian7

Don't forget: download the Ticketmaster phone app and log in with your account you have your credit card set up on. Last year no one could get them on the desktop site for a while, but most got in via the app.

Someone buy me a ticket and house me and I'll feed you food and whisper sweet nothings about Dota lore to you in between games.

I'll even throw my voice to sound like your favorite waifu / husbando.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Phone, Check. Tablet, Check. Chrome window, check. IE Window, Check.

Let's do this Ticket Master.

Also, don't forget, secure the Finals ticket first. The Week/Day passes usually sell slower.

Chris R

Well let people know before the next ticket salvo. I have zero issues buying a ticket and selling them at cost to people who need them here. Just don't want to buy them if I don't have a person who needs them ready to buy.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Got midweeks - no finals tickets. If anyone has extra finals tickets to sell let me know (looking for up to 4 overall). Gonna try at 10 PM as well.

Gunharp

Got midweeks - no finals tickets. If anyone has extra finals tickets to sell let me know (looking for up to 4 overall). Gonna try at 10 PM as well.

Saaaaaaame. Crossing my fingers for 10PM! Two hundred bucks though, yuck.

I've been pretty lucky, gone to all but the first TI, but I'm happy if I end up with just mid week tickets. Get some secret shop time and well, the match I remember from last year was EG vs EHOME, phenomenal stuff.

Saaaaaaame. Crossing my fingers for 10PM! Two hundred bucks though, yuck.

I've been pretty lucky, gone to all but the first TI, but I'm happy if I end up with just mid week tickets. Get some secret shop time and well, the match I remember from last year was EG vs EHOME, phenomenal stuff.

Yeah the EG vs EHOME match was incredible. I could hear the crowd all the way from home.

I think that's what I actually enjoyed the most about going to LCS Worlds GF despite not really liking League. Game three that night had everyone going NUTS.

Top Bottom