• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

the one nendoroid i like

Mei pick this baby up

Fixed it for you.
charm_smile.gif

Nah they must be coaching different aspects.. i guess ee is coaching the meta stuff.

Tea bun said they look for specific things in a coach when someone followed up asking him why be isnt coaching...

Blitz fired?

If I remember correctly he wasn't a coach the same way 7ckingmad and Fear are. He was more like a conflict resolution and communication coach that would help them air grievances and improve their communication/teamwork.

huh ee is not quitting np right?

It's his team so I doubt that. It's more likely he would just acquire new players than give up the level of control he already has.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Someone timestamp the VOD? I want to watch Dad get his shit kicked in.

maelstrom battlefury alch, proceeds to uy an aghs for his friend the tree.... whilst we lost all the lanes

what the fuck is happening to this game

That is hardly new. When people play with their friends they try weird shit. It's why my Party MMR is almost 1k lower than my Solo MMR. I just try out heroes and toy around with playing different ways--also I play more aggressively.

People used to do all sorts of crazy builds in the DotA 1 days. You haven't lived until you've experienced a time when Manta Tinker and Basher Clinkz were standard builds.

the discord is too boring to follow, I just peep y'all's games while I'm waiting to coach 2k shitters

the game is still bad but buffing an icon like TROLL or, even better, DOOM would do wonders

im still boycotting until they fix the ET spirit bug

Yazzees

ummmm where's my invite...................................

dont invite me i havent played dota in like a month and before that it was 3 months

Thread looks as dead as the game since 7.00. How is the meta at the moment? I'm actually thinking to give it a try again after 3 months if it's not all fighting past the 9 min mark.

Red UFO

Thread looks as dead as the game since 7.00. How is the meta at the moment? I'm actually thinking to give it a try again after 3 months if it's not all fighting past the 9 min mark.
Towers are weaker the fewer people are attacking it so you can solo push to your hearts content.

J2d

Man I have never gotten a rampage in 2600 hours and then a fucking creep get the last hit on what would have been one :( :( :(

shira

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/655xuy/what_happened_to_ld/dg7qj1d/ said:
LDdota

I just answered a similar thread last night, so here you go:
TL;DR I love you guys, I do enjoy casting OW but also still love casting DOTA and am not planning on quitting any time soon, and you can expect to see more of me in the near future!
My fiancee recently moved to the US, so I've been limiting my international travel while she gets adjusted to living here. That generally means casting less DOTA since most casting opportunities that make sense for me are LAN gigs, and most of them require being out of country for 7-14 days at a time.
Yes, it's true, I've been trying my hand at casting Overwatch. DOTA is my first love as a caster, but I also really like Overwatch and have enjoyed the experience of casting another game besides DOTA. It's a nice change of pace and a fresh challenge for me as a commentator, and ultimately I think that's important to avoid burnout. In a lot of ways, casting Overwatch has renewed my appreciation for DOTA and many of the things that make it such a wonderful esport.
As always, when I'm not busy casting, I'm actively involved in running and growing Beyond the Summit. I wear a lot of hats at the company nowadays, and sometimes the responsibilities involved do limit the time I have available to cast.
That said, I will be attending quite a few DOTA events over the coming 2-3 months (most of which will be announced fairly soon) and am excited to get back to casting in the leadup to TI7!

Overwaifu is the new laifu
RIP

kasane

NEW DC

Mason 'mason' Venne - Position 1
'Abed' Azel L. Yusop - Position 2
Kanishka 'BuLba' Sosale - Position 3
Jimmy 'DeMoN' Ho - Position 4
Kim 'DuBu' Doo-young - Position 5

WAT

Top Bottom