• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Kopite

So just had a teammate named 'Nigger' just hurl out racial insults at me when he stalked and saw my ethnic sounding name. Anyway I can report his profile or something? I had no reports remaining.

Envy kicked SVG and 1437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASP2GMJcVsg

"not a peaceful exit" DRAMA BOYS

tears.gif

its been hard being a np fan these past few months

they probably aren't going to ti this year either

tears.gif

shira

misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/63wgtq/eternalenvy_kicks_svg_1437/dfxiv1h/ said:
AUI is moving to 4.
They're going to get PPD for 5, and Fear will be 1.
you heard it here first. (This is for TI run)
edit: i have reliable information that it is not Fear for 1. It is actually Ritsu (no this is not a joke). You heard it here first. i can't leak source but you can see who ritsu JUST followed here: https://twitter.com/ritsudota/following if that helps.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL if this happens

Need those hadercore weebs for TI7 run

Qvoth

1st things 1st, ppd will never fucking join np, he's literally the ceo of eg
kicking 1437 i think is a bad move, he's still decent, not that familiar with svg so i don't have any opinions
wtzgU.gif

1st things 1st, ppd will never fucking join np, he's literally the ceo of eg
kicking 1437 i think is a bad move, he's still decent, not that familiar with svg so i don't have any opinions
wtzgU.gif

SVG and 1437 have been playing like trash lately. They kept switching 4 and 5 to see if they could make something work but it just wasn't happening.

Big-E

I have only played normal matches so far but this past week I have been playing ranked. Ranked is worse than normal matches. Just had a silencer get mad at an lc for not getting blink by 11 minutes and decided to just dive towers the whole game to feed. He died 37 times at game end. Who has time for that?

EE-Sama the lord of anime anyone?
In case you follow the pro scene, EE has kicked 1437 and SVG from his team

Completely justified. Also rumor now is EE to position 1 full time and Aui to position 4. MSS to stay in the offlane because he is pretty damn good at it.

Crazy Reddit thinks PPD is going to be their new 5 and Ritsu might join up, but those 2 things are quite unlikely--even though PPD returning would be amazing and make NP instantly better (they suffer from not having a dedicated pos 5 who is also a good drafter). Another idea was if Swindlez and zfreek joined them, but that makes no sense considering coL gave Swindlez free reign to do whatever he wants.

PPD makes more sense than Ritsu. But I doubt either happens. Not sure who they grab for a position 5 then, Stan King? Get 747 now that coL booted his ass for mid?

EE | 747 | MSS | Aui | Stan King?

That 747 kick was thankfully a joke, yarwar is more gung ho than his little brother. I was counting on miracle mid, but it'll depend on if Liquid can turn it around at the kiev majors.

I suspect he is going to wait until then to make his move on players. I personally believe it'll be Mirishit and DieDieDie.

Hylian7

Airbnb is legit as fuck. I just booked a room for TI @ $95 a night, and a fairly short bus ride from Seattle Center. By far the cheapest TI ever. This one will be a fraction of the cost of my previous TI trips, secret shop and all.

Chris R

Airbnb is legit as fuck. I just booked a room for TI @ $95 a night, and a fairly short bus ride from Seattle Center. By far the cheapest TI ever. This one will be a fraction of the cost of my previous TI trips, secret shop and all.

You are probably going to be my neighbor. #8 bus right?

Chris R

Nope, 36. Total travel time according to google is ~40 minutes, which is not a bad deal at all for a rate that low. Cheapest TI for me yet.

Ah ok, thought you would be in the same building my mini-apartment is in, only ~18 minutes away. Are you going to do the monorail -> light rail stuff or just stick to buses?

Hylian7

Ah ok, thought you would be in the same building my mini-apartment is in, only ~18 minutes away. Are you going to do the monorail -> light rail stuff or just stick to buses?

Probably have to stick to busses, unless going monorail -> light rail is cheaper and faster.

geez i should probably start booking soon. Also find someone who wants to spend 7 days with me.

Bad7667

OK I have to ask you guys. Have any of you noticed any decline in the quality of games? I have been playing Dota since 2014 but I can't remember having games this bad.

Either I get a feeder from minute one or afk jungle hero (usually meepo) that ruins all the lanes and blames everyone else. Or the enemy team gets that and my team stomps them. I have had so few good games of dota in the last couple weeks it's making me not want to play anymore.

I just had a game where the Ember on the enemy team was a new account. He died a couple times and left the game. The game before that, on my team a jungle naix with a roaming kunkka. A complete stomp.

Am I just getting extremely unlucky?

OK I have to ask you guys. Have any of you noticed any decline in the quality of games? I have been playing Dota since 2014 but I can't remember having games this bad.

Either I get a feeder from minute one or afk jungle hero (usually meepo) that ruins all the lanes and blames everyone else. Or the enemy team gets that and my team stomps them. I have had so few good games of dota in the last couple weeks it's making me not want to play anymore.

I just had a game where the Ember on the enemy team was a new account. He died a couple times and left the game. The game before that, on my team a jungle naix with a roaming kunkka. A complete stomp.

report system fucked everything up. I honestly dont remember the last time i got a report back

shira

Yeah there are no reports so the kind of people that don't know wtf they are doing are, griefers, ragers, assholes are in every game - or more of them than normal.

Top Bottom