• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Strider

It was a great conference seeing as how every game I'm interested in will be coming to a platform I already own (even tho I sold my xb1 a while back)

smile.gif

Twookie

there weren't really any game shown that made me go "I need an Xbox One X now", especially since the price is 500$ before converting to norwegian currencies

all the games shown that I actually want I can get on PC or PS4 :/

also Xbox One X is a dumb name

They a chance to nail sony, instead they blew it. Anthem looked good but i dont like destiny and a 3rd person varient isnt goin to change my mind.

Eg @ epicenter GFs/10

shira

Dates of Interest
Summit 7
t1497463200z4.png

TI7 Open Qualifiers + Invites/Qualifier format
t1498100400z1.png

Pro Dota Results
- Jun 11 EPICENTER 1. TL 2. EG 3. LFY/Secret
- Jun 3 Zotac 1. NB 2. NP 3. iGV/fnatic

June
June 13-17
Galaxy Battles Shenzhen, CN
$150k
8: NB, iGV, TNC, Odd, VG, Happy Feet, infamous, mouz

June 14-18
Summit 7 LA, USA
$100k
8: VP, DC, LGD, VGJ, Secret, Navi, NP, Empire

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25
TI7 Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29

Crazy next 3 weeks

Hylian7

there weren't really any game shown that made me go "I need an Xbox One X now", especially since the price is 500$ before converting to norwegian currencies

all the games shown that I actually want I can get on PC or PS4 :/

also Xbox One X is a dumb name

Indeed, Xbox One X is a terrible name, don't know what they were thinking. Xbox One Scorpio would have been fine.

That price is lol, you could buy a decent PC that will last you longer for that much.

Also that trailer for PUBG was total bullshots, the game doesn't even look like that on PC, lmao.

Question, how does work the recalibration thing?

I bought the compendium (doh!) and it says that I need to complete 10 games in order to recalibrate my MMR. But I'm pretty sure that back then it was 40 games. Maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe I have to play 10 games, and then play another 30 to keep that MMR?

--

PD: I apologize if I come to this thread only to get some replies :lol

Question, how does work the recalibration thing?

I bought the compendium (doh!) and it says that I need to complete 10 games in order to recalibrate my MMR. But I'm pretty sure that back then it was 40 games. Maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe I have to play 10 games, and then play another 30 to keep that MMR?

--

PD: I apologize if I come to this thread only to get some replies :lol

The latter.

Play 10 to recalibrate, play 40 total to be able to exchange that MMR with your current.

Fuck me I've been busy with work and EVO practice I need to play more Dotes.

Qvoth

tried underlord for the 1st time (+4.6% win rate since new patch!), goddamn even in my 2k mmr i can he's extremely strong in lane

Chris R

Wow Steam X Rogers

Went to check my Internet bill and saw Monkey King

Is this more than a CDN announcement?

I wish my ISP would let me download games for free from steam since they have it all stored in a data center like 5 miles from my house :\

J2d

I don't knoe how I feel about no from software announcement, guess I'm just glad we don't have a console exclusive yet..

J2d

DS3 was good imo, but a bloodborne sequel or the same level of quality in something is all I want in gaming now :/

had a game were invoker went full babyrage around 40 minutes typing "1 v9" "gg ff"
we still had a freaking tier 1 tower btw and we had an AM farming his ass off the entire time.

he sold all his items and typed gg afk then we immediately win a team fight 4v5+aegis and take 4 rax .
he continued to buy sentries anyway and feeding like a moron but it didnt matter at that point.

TWO METROIDS

T W O F U C K I N G M E T R O I D S

Double the disappointment.

I'm betting the 2.5D Metroid is a weaker entry in the series and sells like crap. And that we won't see Prime 4 until Fall 2019, and it will also sell like crap but be decently well received. Bottom line--Metroid games don't sell, and there's a reason Nintendo stopped making them.

Hylian7

I'm betting the 2.5D Metroid is a weaker entry in the series and sells like crap. And that we won't see Prime 4 until Fall 2019, and it will also sell like crap but be decently well received. Bottom line--Metroid games don't sell, and there's a reason Nintendo stopped making them.

I dunno...based on the impressions and stuff I have read about Samus Returns, it sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Sakamoto is involved, but despite that, since this game has already clearly indicated it won't have pointless disposition, I think it will be fine.

As for Prime 4, I expect that to still be good despite no retro. Tanabe is at the helm, I have faith in it.
And Sakamoto isn't involved.

The original Prime series sold pretty well. Other M just flopped because it was garbage.

shira

2019??? it won't even be on Switch 1.0

Summit 7 Day 1 of 5

Format: 5 day, 8 team, Double Elimination Bo3 playoffs with Bo5 GF

Today three consecutive Bo3
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

t1497459600z1.png

1. VP vs Empire
______
t1497470400z1.png

2. NP vs LGD
______
t1497481200z1.png