• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Carlius

Banned
ah yes, i remember when og won their first major ever and i said miracle was one of the best and someone here said it was hyperbole and bashed me for it....feels good. liquid destroyed eg.

shira

jugg-2mask.gif
dac15_transform.gif

Emoticon_lick.gif
wink.gif

ah yes, i remember when og won their first major ever and i said miracle was one of the best and someone here said it was hyperbole and bashed me for it....feels good. liquid destroyed eg.
Crazy that Liquid won EPICENTER 2016 with fata mid

Qvoth

miracle is still too poor to go into such a fight i think
liquid definitely has the better late game draft imo, they should relax and farm

What's the interaction? False Promise and Living Armor + Leech Seed?

To me it clearly looked like living armor doesn't tick down during False Promise, as the damage is blocked entirely anyways, and so it heals for the entire False Promise duration, which is then doubled, too. And if you do stay alive you still have living armor on you to block damage, since it's duration is longer than False Promise, I think.

edit:
from Dota 2 gamepedia:

Living Armor has the lowest priority in the group of damage negating effects.
This means when coupled with any other form of damage negation, Living Armor neither blocks damage nor loses any charges.

That was probably me.

I think the argument is that you'd have to wait a bit before you can he's best ever. You don't get retrocredit m8

Top Bottom