• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

didnt know snith was on empire
Kappa.png

NP really dont want to be invited to TI

Just gotta win 1 event NP, and they cannot seem to do it. I think ZOTAC was their best chance. A win at ZOTAC and a top 3 at Summit and there was no way Valve would deny them a direct invite. Instead they're probably going to get 2nd at ZOTAC and like 4th at Summit 7 and just miss it, then lose the qualifiers like a bunch of scrubs.

Also, this Galaxy Battle group stage ended comically. 3 way tie between VG/Newbee/TNC.

what's this about a veno meta???

what's the tea on builds???????

veno is bae and needs to be buffed more

also buff necro and void and silencer thanks

Galaxy Battles' production value is through the floor and into the USA.

They were doing a cosplay display and for some reason were focused on the panel rather than that. I saw a really snazzy TA and never got a chance to see the rest of them. That and the stream kept lagging and cutting out for no real reason.

Assume that a tournament has an upper and lower bracket. How much of an advantage should the upper bracket grand finalist have over the lower bracket in terms of rest/study time?

Assume that a tournament has an upper and lower bracket. How much of an advantage should the upper bracket grand finalist have over the lower bracket in terms of rest/study time?

I think the Galaxy Battles setup actually isn't bad. Unless I'm reading it incorrectly they're going to do the WB Finals and LB Finals tomorrow, and then the Grand Finals the next day. I don't much like the standard practice of having WB Finals, then LB Semi's, and then LB Finals and Grand Finals the last day. I feel like it sets up the LB team for a disadvantage considering they end up playing 5-8 games in a row compared to the WB Winners who only play 3-5.

shira

It depends if they have a coach/use an analyst to watch the matches.
Those auxiliary people can watch the matches between games.

There was a marked difference between VP and OG in the Kiev Major. Mad was watching in-game while Artstyle was spectating in the crowd.

Even then at the top tier of dota it seems like it's on execution and playstyle rather than gaining some kind of advantage by watching replays.

Top Bottom