• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Morlas

i want Caulifla and Kale to move into Gohan's house
or Hercule's
and go around causing everyday saiyan punk shenanigans that Krillin has to try and stop,
with the help of Jr. Detective Cabba

Skeeter49

or Hercule's
and go around causing everyday saiyan punk shenanigans that Krillin has to try and stop,
And then Great Saiyaman one and Golden Saiyaman 3 have to clean up the mess at the end.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
or Hercule's

Yes! YES!

Then Great Sayiaman needs to show up to calm things down before the town gets destroyed.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
XoqGr77.png

what does blackleg sanji think about this

caliph95

"It's been a long time hermano"

I dunno why that made me laugh as much as it did lol

giphy.gif
To be fair didn't that attack have the love affect

He probably didn't want to get hit by it and was probably stopping her for his team

Implying he cares about his team, i mean his hype men

I'm kidding about Tien beating Jiren because I mean come on.

But his third eye really is there as an allusion to that.

I could have sworn you were joking about Tien having a 3rd eye
jk

But yeah considering how much DB is based off of Journey to the West, I could legitimately see the scenario where Tien was supposed to be based off of Buddha, and since the series is in a completely different place now, Toriyama would want to make another "Buddha based" character who could actually be relevant in the current story. Considering how important Buddha was in Journey to the West.

Someone in the comments pointed out how Son Wukong got wrecked by Buddha when they first fought and the same happened with Tien and Jiren.

Chase17

Toyotaro totally traced Vegeta kneeing 2nd form Cell in the gut for that Toppo versus Goku panel in the manga. He really can't draw any original content to save his life.

Toei should of hired that Yamcha manga artist to handle the Super manga already.

I wish the guy doing the Boruto manga had material to trace from lol

Top Bottom