• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 |OT| Just in Time for Super

Where is the cheapest place to get a key for PC? The console versions seem a little expensive at 70 euros and I have a capable enough PC (if the port is good)

ezodagrom

Where is the cheapest place to get a key for PC? The console versions seem a little expensive at 70 euros and I have a capable enough PC (if the port is good)
Port should be fine, being handled by QLOC, which handled the port of Xenoverse 1 on PC.

Cheapest PC version, I think it may be on Gamesplanet, £33.99 (around 38.08€ or so) for the standard edition, £49.99 (around 56€) for the deluxe edition (main game + season pass).

Standard edition - https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-steam-key--3079-1
Deluxe edition - https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-deluxe-edition-steam-key--3079-2

I'm very tempted to pick this up (been in a big Dragon Ball mood lately) but I need to ask one thing: How's clothing customization? The last game was full of other character's gear and not much in the way of unique stuff. Is this more of that or is there more non-already-existing-character gear?

So I've completed story and I've done all of the Namek Parallel quests but I'm missing the "Turtle Hermit Gi (Go) 2" Goku Variant, does anyone know how you get that one?

Port should be fine, being handled by QLOC, which handled the port of Xenoverse 1 on PC.

Cheapest PC version, I think it may be on Gamesplanet, £33.99 (around 38.08€ or so) for the standard edition, £49.99 (around 56€) for the deluxe edition (main game + season pass).

Standard edition - https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-steam-key--3079-1
Deluxe edition - https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-deluxe-edition-steam-key--3079-2

Thanks, I'll take a look at these! That's a really good price for the deluxe as well.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Some different looks for my Time Patroller:

S1kuAtK.jpg

TZ1kjFr.jpg

Training with Lord Slug:

I'm in the Buu arc and I still don't have SS transformation...

J4g3r

Been waiting for it to unlock on PC, just one thing I wanted to know:

Can you get Soul Punisher on your own character? Or is it exclusive to Gogeta?

I hate calling it that, it's STARDUST BREAKER!

RaidenXZ

Know any NA places to get it for cheaper? Lol

Later in the game there is a voice over which is an error and mixed up with another line, the subtitles are correct but the voice is wrong, it's from the supreme kai of time near the end you'll notice it when it appears.

Cool.

Also, at what point are you able to fly in the hub worlds?

After you finish the first arcs earth & namek. Also to answer your first question you could easily look up the major cut scenes on youtube. tldr towa & mira mess with time leading to the resurrection of demigra who was sealed away a long time ago. He's presumed dead by you and goku blowing him up at the end but with all of the time jargon its assumed he can come back somehow.

Enthus

Are there potara accessories in this game? I want to make a Kaioshin lookalike, but it'd be lame if this game doesn't have Potara like the first one.

Slaythe

Bought the NA version and I'm from EU, I got fucked over because unlike PQ, you can't filter regions in PVP :/ .

It's only "all" or "same", same locking me into NA.

Garbage.

Luckily I got offered the EU copy but I have to start over since the save won't carry over, kinda killed my hype.

=(

Are there potara accessories in this game? I want to make a Kaioshin lookalike, but it'd be lame if this game doesn't have Potara like the first one.

How are you gonna make the ears ? #ruined

NandoGip

My biggest feature request for XV3.... the ability to color all clothing. Also, the race/gender exclusive clothing is kind of stupid. More customization all around tbh.

Besides that though, I've been digging the game. The gameplay is so much better. I had to cheese XV1 to get anywhere, but in this one you actually need to learn the mechanics.

I coasted through the game up to the cooler fight by using the fast attack dash combo to the homing energy blasts. So much damage! Cooler though definitely got a bump up in the AI and he kicked my ass until I started to play serious. I can't wait to see how the end game is, along with the end game PQ's.

I never do PVP but I might for this game after I'm done with PVE. I'm very curious also to how much content will be in the DLC's

Slaythe

My biggest feature request for XV3.... the ability to color all clothing. Also, the race/gender exclusive clothing is kind of stupid. More customization all around tbh.

Besides that though, I've been digging the game. The gameplay is so much better. I had to cheese XV1 to get anywhere, but in this one you actually need to learn the mechanics.

I coasted through the game up to the cooler fight by using the fast attack dash combo to the homing energy blasts. So much damage! Cooler though definitely got a bump up in the AI and he kicked my ass until I started to play serious. I can't wait to see how the end game is, along with the end game PQ's.

I never do PVP but I might for this game after I'm done with PVE. I'm very curious also to how much content will be in the DLC's

I don't know why other games (like dragon ball fusions) get away with it, but when I asked the producing team, they said it's because of a licence issue that you can not recolor official clothes.

They actually renamed a few existing clothes to let you recolor them (like 17's pants, trunks' shoes etc...)

It's very weird but it's a legal mumbo jumbo apparently.

J4g3r

Goddamn it steam. Why won't you at least let me preload.

A lot of people in the community hub of the game are saying we can pre-load 5 hours prior to release, no one has a source on that though.

Not expecting one, personally.

A lot of people in the community hub of the game are saying we can pre-load 5 hours prior to release, no one has a source on that though.

Not expecting one, personally.

Guess we'll find out in a couple hours. I really hope we do get one. 5 hours should be enough for me to download the game and the unlock time is the exact time I'll get home tonight. Would line up beautifully.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Incoming screenshots.

Got SS3! Woo!

Made an Earthling. I like Saiyan combos a lot better.

Then I made a Majin. They seem way different compared to the other races. Maybe it's because they're big poofy fat guys instead of bulky or toned fighters? Placebo effect on the mind? They do seem fun, though.

I wish I could play them all. No way I'm going through and leveling them, though. Maybe I'll use them in level-free versus mode or whatever it's called.

Anung

Un Rama
My copy arrived today :D Really looking forward to getting stuck in. I need to catch up with Super as I'm way behind.

for the character transfer, it's only one character right? do you pick which one or does the game assume the first character created?

SolVanderlyn

for the character transfer, it's only one character right? do you pick which one or does the game assume the first character created?
You choose. But you can't change it without deleting your data.

Top Bottom