• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 |OT| Just in Time for Super

idonteven

I'm starting to wonder if it's bugged or something, 'cause I've done that mission 10 or so times, and everything but Kaioken has dropped.

special stuff needs to happen during that fight

if its the same as in xenoverse 1 you need to do certain things in the fight to trigger it

Revven

I'm starting to wonder if it's bugged or something, 'cause I've done that mission 10 or so times, and everything but Kaioken has dropped.

It's not. I got Kaioken on my first play (just to complete it), Ultimate Finish included. It was the same way in the beta, got it first try.

TheFlow

Banned
cam today. Great packaging on everything. love how they give you a regular game case to match the rest of my ps4 games and a steelcase option as well.

of course the figure is fucking incredible. so much detail went into this. this thing is massive. to put in perspective the gundams are master grades aka 8 inches. I pray we get more of these. I want a vegeta

Kitoro

Can someone explain the breadth of the co-op modes/features? I'm level 25 and haven't touched any online features yet, but 3 other friends got the game, and I'd like to get an idea of what we'll be able to do together. Thanks!

Can someone explain the breadth of the co-op modes/features? I'm level 25 and haven't touched any online features yet, but 3 other friends got the game, and I'd like to get an idea of what we'll be able to do together. Thanks!

parallel quests are up to 3 players while the raid missions against powerful bosses are 6v1

Wow it looks like amazon screwed up orders big time. I preordered the first day it went on sale and i received no future Trunks or Black and i'm not the only one.

ylDUOuU.png

Amazon didn't even honor their release date delivery either. I guess just contact their customer support and see what happens. They might send it to us down the road. I didn't get an email either with my preorder.

sensui-tomo

Thought the codes were supposed to be sent 2 days after the item ships or something, i remember some reading something like that when i purchased it.

special stuff needs to happen during that fight

if its the same as in xenoverse 1 you need to do certain things in the fight to trigger it
Yeah, I know. You have to keep Nappa alive, and trigger Goku's x3 Kaioken. Just terrible luck, I guess.

That said, Ultimate Finishes seem to be damn near guaranteed, so that's a definite improvement from XV1.

Voho

I preordered digitally on Xbox 1. Where can I find the bonus items?

Make sure you go to games and apps, manage game, and download the bonuses. They didn't download with my pre-load.

Edit: Then they should appear in game, no other action is needed.

Impulsor

cam today. Great packaging on everything. love how they give you a regular game case to match the rest of my ps4 games and a steelcase option as well.

of course the figure is fucking incredible. so much detail went into this. this thing is massive. to put in perspective the gundams are master grades aka 8 inches. I pray we get more of these. I want a vegeta

The figure is really, really well made. I'm getting mine tomorrow! Hyped!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Freeza/Cooler
battle is impossible. halp

ezodagrom

I'm hoping Bamco will just drop it at midnight. Seems pointless to hold it for such a weird time in the day.
Most likely Bamco EU is publishing it on Steam, so I guess they're matching the release date of the consoles EU version (28th, midnight for the GMT+1 countries, which ends up being 11pm for the UK)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Having a save from the beta, there should have been a message when first starting the full game thanking you for participation and lists the rewards. After creating your first character, it should be found in the "change equipment" menu called "Open Beta ___" for Upper Body, Lower Body, and Feet.

Not sure if you had to reach a certain point in the beta, because I missed the tournament thing but finshed the main missions.

Try backing up your current save, if you can, and make a new one to check.

Nope. And I deleted the beta save too. Pretty upset that I did that and I cheated myself out of a nice jacket.

Raxious

Geez, that Challenge #13 from Elder Kai is a nightmare. Also, level 31 and just started the Namek Saga, been doing so much other stuff xD

Spaghetti

Most likely Bamco EU is publishing it on Steam, so I guess they're matching the release date of the consoles EU version (28th, midnight for the GMT+1 countries, which ends up being 11pm for the UK)
28th?

Well shit that makes sense now. I thought it was the 27th it dropped.

SRV

The collectors edition looks amazing! Does it come with the season pass? If it does I may just have to pick it up.

Durden77

Serious question: Is this the best or one of the best anime games made? It's a pretty low bar to beat. I'm really curious because usually these games get away with being sorta crappy because of the material they're drawing from.

I wouldn't call myself an anime fan, just a Dragon Ball fan, so I don't really know how it compares to other games like Naruto ect.

That said this surpasses X1 for me and X1 was right with Budokai 3 as my favorite. SO I would say this is probably the best Dragon Ball game ever made imo.

I just wish it had beam struggles....why are there no beam struggles? There should be beam struggles. Even if it's just mashing buttons, it's so hype. It especially would he in a game like this. They were so sick in Budokai 3 and are the main thing I miss.

maks

Oh no, i thought i read a comment in this thread that the goku black code comes packaged inside copies of the Day One edition. Is that not true? I was hoping to pick it up at this weekends Target b2g1 sale. I was pretty sure those would still be available then.

NandoGip

Geez, that Challenge #13 from Elder Kai is a nightmare. Also, level 31 and just started the Namek Saga, been doing so much other stuff xD

I've seen so many people say the tutorial challenges are crazy hard. Is there a reward? I'm waiting to see if they patch it. But yeah man I've been doing so much other stuff, definitely don't want to rush through story mode

Raxious

I've seen so many people say the tutorial challenges are crazy hard. Is there a reward? I'm waiting to see if they patch it. But yeah man I've been doing so much other stuff, definitely don't want to rush through story mode

You get a trophy / achievement :p

Though I have to say I have to experience 'new' missions. Everything so far just feels like it's copy pasted from XV1 when it comes to Story and Parallel quests.

Greenymac

Amazon didn't even honor their release date delivery either. I guess just contact their customer support and see what happens. They might send it to us down the road. I didn't get an email either with my preorder.

Mine arrived a day late after preordering weeks ago. Still no email or code with my preorder bonuses...

Chille

for those who want to see my crappy stats this is my character, note that it says 92% complete but on the other screen says 100% which is strange.

CvuXTzJWEAAopcX.jpg

Vic_Viper

When do I open up the Online stuff like being able to see other people in the hub?

I just finished the Vegita and nappa fight where they turns into an ape.

I just beat the main story. I'm surprised that a lot of characters are still locked so I guess I got to beat some of the parallel quests to get them.

ok just checked the game case has the tao pai pai stick and black goku downloadable codes.

Nice, those who downloaded it from amazon didnt recieve a code for Black or the tao stick. FT has to be manually downloaded from the store if you bought the deluxe edition.

Vic_Viper

What do I need to do to unlock the Multiplay lobby/get into the online mode for the hub area?

Starting the Freiza saga stuff right now and still offline it seems.

Nvm, it just opened up after the mission.

28th?

Well shit that makes sense now. I thought it was the 27th it dropped.

Technically it is on the 27th. They've just done some weird thing where they release it at 11pm so when they ran it through Steam it showed the release date as the 27th the whole time. I'd genuinely rather they released it an hour later so the release date hadn't been pretty much falsely advertised for weeks.

McNum

How many stat points do you get at max level, anyway?

I'm trying to figure out in advance what to do with my story character who'll be a female Saiyan. A Saiyan should have 6 bars of Ki, so SSJ3 is an option, and having low Stamina is a liability, but if you transform, not as much as you recover it slower, so having a high max will never refill. And Saiyans do benefit from extra HP and Basic Attack.

Which means I'm getting terribly low on points as is. So how many do you get?

Top Bottom