• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Its 620am, havent slept at all, stil drinking. I grabbed a couple of my really expensive shit including a johnnie blue, macallan 18, vsop brandy and handed the shit out to the homeless. Finally lost it lol.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm not sure. I think I need to see a therapist actually. Get to the root of this "funk".
For me drinking is really habitual. I can honestly say I'm addicted to the feeling of getting drunk. I rarely drink out of emotion and when I do it usually causes me not to drink for long periods of time (talking a week here, lol). That being said there are lots of Cons to drinking from emotion or just being Plain addicted to the feeling. I'm honestly not sure which is worse but I know after a while it becomes both and that's probably the hardest place to get out of. I hope everything is well though minus. I know you're pretty good at functioning while still drinking excessively so you're a pretty driven dude. However, if you really believe you need help get help. That's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Minus_Me

For me drinking is really habitual. I can honestly say I'm addicted to the feeling of getting drunk. I rarely drink out of emotion and when I do it usually causes me not to drink for long periods of time (talking a week here, lol). That being said there are lots of Cons to drinking from emotion or just being Plain addicted to the feeling. I'm honestly not sure which is worse but I know after a while it becomes both and that's probably the hardest place to get out of. I hope everything is well though minus. I know you're pretty good at functioning while still drinking excessively so you're a pretty driven dude. However, if you really believe you need help get help. That's the best thing you can do for yourself.

This is a fantastic post. You really got it down pat dude. Really need to reevaluate myself and see who I am without the drinking. I think my sister is also scared I'll leave her before my time and she's trying to rally us to a better lifestyle. I learned a long time ago that you can't just give yourself ultimatums, but the decision needs to come from yourself. This is going to be interesting if anything else.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just woke up an it's two o'clock.
I drank an epic fruity pleaser last night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Don't tell my mom, but I just put whiskey in my coffee.
Also, I KEEP dreaming about giant storms like hurricanes and tornados

I also cracked the earcup on my sennheisers last night from sleeping on them. :\
Theyre fine, I put some black electrical tape on them and its like it never happened but thats some weak shit. I've slept on these cans for like 4 years with no problem.

ZeroRay

Too real Minus, too real.

Friend that I haven't hung with in almost 2 years is moving 300 miles away and I'm debating whether or not I should go and say bye.

Oersted

Don't tell my mom, but I just put whiskey in my coffee.
Also, I KEEP dreaming about giant storms like hurricanes and tornados

I also cracked the earcup on my sennheisers last night from sleeping on them. :\
Theyre fine, I put some black electrical tape on them and its like it never happened but thats some weak shit. I've slept on these cans for like 4 years with no problem.

Contact Sennheiser, they got a second to none customer service.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But then I'll have to break them in all over again, etc.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man I'd love to meet Minus in person.

Went to a jazz club tonight, was pretty fucking cool. Made friends with an old Norwegian. I almost prefer meeting older people in bars they have so many good life anecdotes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Are any of you socal assholes going to the ed banger records tenth anniversary thing on the august4th? If so can you score me a tshirt.

coldvein

Banned
jtwo with like twenty pillows on his bed, lol. sheik living

wool, i know i promised manly hiking pix. theyre on my brothers computer however, wont be available to my for awhile as he is away at annual training (army).

lucky, i ran into george at that doomtree show last night as expected. shit was great. apparently he hasn't played last of us yet (loser).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sheik chic, it's all the rage.

3. also since you don't have a proper bed frame, I would suggest getting a piece of plywood to put under your mattress for some support.
No bro, industrial pallets. I'm gonna buy a lot of pallets and stack them up and have a super urbanized hip mezzanine type deal with probably steps to get up into it.

lucky, i ran into george at that doomtree show last night as expected. shit was great. apparently he hasn't played last of us yet (loser).
Fucking George man. I need to knock some sense into him next time I see that guy. Hopefully his GAF account gets approved sometime soon.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Yesterday I found out my sister tried to kill herself

I got really drunk and I'm going to see the smashing pumpkins today and my buddies dont know so I'm probably not going to get too hammered to stop my emotions exploding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom