• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I uh.
n8A1GOC.jpg

Well, I... Spilled some beer and there was a towel next to me and I just put th towel on top of it and resumed watching the Netflix. I don't know what to say. It just happened. I was thinking.

kehs

Banned
I uh.

Well, I... Spilled some beer and there was a towel next to me and I just put th towel on top of it and resumed watching the Netflix. I don't know what to say. It just happened. I was thinking.

Something similar happens to me a few days ago. I was watching a movie and I kinda fell asleep with a guinnnes in my hand. I woke up to coldness on my hand, so I just threw a shirt that was nearby on it.... =X

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But I'm just sitting on top of a towel soaked in beer. And I'm about to go buy more beer.

Booshka

I uh.

32 oz Corona Familiar are my jam, love to chug from those things.

Hopefully you added some water to the cleaning equation, otherwise your carpet is gonna stink like beer tomorrow.

You'll find out tomorrow.

EDIT. also since you don't have a proper bed frame, I would suggest getting a piece of plywood to put under your mattress for some support.

Wool

I've elevated beyond pepperoni. Anchovies are the new meat topping of choice.

I forgot to mention it in my previous post, but I think beautiful women instinctively flock to Minneapolis like the salmon of Capistrano. I lived here for 21 years and never really noticed, but then I was in Montana for 7 months and came back and now I notice. It nearly caused a bike crash.

Wool

Jtwo's got way more pillows than me. Is that a good measurement of your standard of living? He probably lives like a king.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a good night. And to think I almost spent the whole day moping at home.

Rap music is humanity's greatest creation.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo's got way more pillows than me. Is that a good measurement of your standard of living? He probably lives like a king.
Target bro. The cases cost more than the pillows. I'm making pillow cases. They're rectangles.

Novoitus

Banned
First time in a while I don't work in the morning and instead late in the evening, so I'm celebrating with drinks. WOOOoOoooooooo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was joking about blamspace being evilores alt but I think its true
I don't think so. Evildoer is a very gracious host and I enjoy this party, but he seems to take pride how little he posts/interacts/participates in this community. Especially with his recent rebirth as a sort of pseudo-social-elite. If he as actually moonlighting as blame_space it wouldn't match up with the personal details he shares here. I just got two tall boys and a tiny thing of Makers.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My cat just came home and she smells like burnt rubber.

Tonight, I realized that Pittsburgh is a suckass city to be drunk in.

Sloppy yinzer girls. Bro-scientists bro-sciencing on said yinzer girls.

But, this is probably the norm, most cities. Tell me I'm wrong GAF.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just told my puss "GO OUTSIDE OR GET IN BED" and it drove her to eat.
Ladies, amirite?

Riggs

Banned
i met a girl from missouri once. she told me to play with her ass and that's how i lost my virginity

I used to have the craziest phone sex with this chick, was like 17 lol. Chick was super slutty but so awesome. I lived in FL though :(

No we're not. Do you really wanna live in a place where everyone with an ego comes to become famous? It's like the beacon of self-absorbtion.

I've thought about going somewhere else but this place is almost entirely all I know. I would have even more trouble fitting in somewhere like Kansas and the culture. It's probably nice in LA if you're on the inside looking out but on the outside looking in.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
No we're not. Do you really wanna live in a place where everyone with an ego comes to become famous? It's like the beacon of self-absorbtion.

I've thought about going somewhere else but this place is almost entirely all I know. I would have even more trouble fitting in somewhere like Kansas and the culture. It's probably nice in LA if you're on the inside looking out but on the outside looking in.

Where would you move to, ideally?

Any place with a similar culture, to a point where you would at least be slightly comfortable.

Where would you move to, ideally?

Any place with a similar culture, to a point where you would at least be slightly comfortable.

Your guess is as good as mine. At the end of day it comes from within. There are some guys you can place anywhere on the planet and they just have that certain ability where they can just fit in and do well with the people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom