• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is why bikes own. Around here you can do everything with a bike. Been on a journey. At the beach right now drinkin and watching the sun go down over the water. Got some pot too
Snuggler where d you live again?

arab

have you guys ever used this
DBR-77532-1.jpg

On your freshly shaven ballsack? Feels good.

Maragritas and whiskey tonight fellers

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So I'm here. She put a blindfold on me. She complained about the weather and I remember her asking me a few weeks ago whether I wanted to go on a picnic (that ended up falling through).

Anyways I think she's taking me on. Picnic. Sweet. I haven't eaten all fucking day.

Booshka

I fucking love bikes and i fucking love forties.
Drinkjng and bicyclig co hand in hand

Well, unfortunately I live in "Don't go to Court in Torrance" so if I sipped on a 40 while riding my bike I would probably end up in Court in Torrance.

It's like a 3 min bike ride to the store anyway.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll have to disclose that its just a personal feeling, not any one thing in particular.
It must be classy in that case.

Red light district was interesting. I've never seen so many Russian men in my life.

I witnessed one of the girls deny an Indian man her services. "eyy fuck you then" he said

Put life into perspective for me. Meanwhile I was wearing a pin I forgot I had on that said "i get paid to stand around and look beautiful"

I got it from a random friend of a friend in Paris.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been going through some shit lately, but it's in moments like these that I can see the beauty of this life. It's worth fighting for.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I finally listened to Run the Jewels today and it's amazing. I didn't think it would be up my alley but it got me hyped out of a depressive funk, only the rarest shit can do that.

Wool

I'm going to Wisconsin to do LSD tomorrow. I took pulls of Ten High on the golf course today. That song where they go, "vacation all I ever wanted" is truthful.

Copernicus do you just get cheese pizza every time? It's all about onions and mushrooms.

kehs

Banned
Wool....do you work at dominoes?

I actually ordered a simple cheese pizza accidentally. I had to call them and add the peppers and pepperoni.

I can't order a pizza without pepperoni...seems sacrilegious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom