• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Do you guys ever feel lonely, but also not feel like talking to people? It's the weirdest feeling. Maybe I'm just bored.
Wow this sure puts simply what I feel a lot of the time. Damn.

Basically feeling disconnected from the world and not knowing, or sometimes even wanting, to take part in it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who has mercenary kings? We've gotta get some co-op going. I know salsa has, I have it. Snuggler I'm looking at you fool.

Minus_Me

11j4w.gif

Kwixotik

I know a sheep farmer in Wales. He's a pretty cool dude. That's pretty much all I know about Wales except my ancestors are from there.

Kwixotik

I just bought a bottle of wine. I got this Hahn Pinot Noir '11 stuff and am now sipping it in my underwear. It's pretty excellent for $15.

66636b.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Couldn't find my little baggie of dank anywhere in my pockets. Felt dumb for losing it. Backtracked a bit and it was in the middle of a road, totally flattened. Somehow no one picked it up and now it's crushed and easier to pack. Life is full of miracles.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol that's great^^^

I just bought a bottle of wine. I got this Hahn Pinot Noir '11 stuff and am now sipping it in my underwear. It's pretty excellent for $15.

66636b.jpg
Try all the 10 and under wine at your local market. I promise you you'll find something just as good o better tasting

kehs

Banned
So yea pacific rim was alright. A little too cheesy and too much bs in between the action.

They gotta stop making these movies two + hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom