• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
giOmwic.jpg

im in community college and have had several opportunities to get laid. easily done.

( i am a badass though. ymmv )

All I'm seeing is opportunities but what stopped you from turning it into a success story.

I can't grow a beard. How do I grow a beard? It would solve at least half of my problems.

I'm trying to grow mine right now. There are so many issues. At what point do you do something about your neckbeard? How do I use my skincare products with facial hair?

ohhh man I walked to the store to restock my liquor supply. the entire time like 4 different couples walked in and it was all smoking hot chicks with either a pear shaped loser or some skinny guy that looks like he was tweaking.

Then two girls walked in and both of them had thigh gaps for days and I know mac and lbceo will appreciate they were wearing APC and rag and bone. I tried to lay down some mack but it didn't happen.

so far it's looking like beard is not playing

I just let the neckbeard grow and then brush it into a usable mass to style. I really need to trim tomorrow because evrrything's getting pretty unruly on my face.

Kwixotik

ohhh man I walked to the store to restock my liquor supply. the entire time like 4 different couples walked in and it was all smoking hot chicks with either a pear shaped loser or some skinny guy that looks like he was tweaking.

Then two girls walked in and both of them had thigh gaps for days and I know mac and lbceo will appreciate they were wearing APC and rag and bone. I tried to lay down some mack but it didn't happen.

That's me :(

Also, I can only grow hair on my chin and under my nose, but not on my septum or from sideburns to chin. And my chin/mustache hair is really nasty looking.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Nights, do you love on your own?

kehs

Banned
I had some popcorn earlier, and there's a kernel stuck between my teeth.

Don't you worry, I know what it feels like.

it's why I pass out comfortably at like 1am after a 12 pack and wake up bright and bushy at 10am whereas my sober girl sleeps til like 4 in the afternoon. Sober people are derelicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom