• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have continuous dreams often. I've had ones I've tried to continue but it never actually works.

Nothing worse than waking up halfway through banging Mila Kunis.

kehs

Banned
I don't have continuous dreams often. I've had ones I've tried to continue but it never actually works.

Nothing worse than waking up halfway through banging Mila Kunis.

I think waking up halfway through mila kunis banging you is worse

ask icedoesnthelp

AcridMeat

Banned
I've had many recurring dreams, which add little bits each occurrence. One was kind of a nightmare so it sure sucked.

I prefer dreaming to not, at least it's something to reflect on in the morning, whether significant or not.

I had a great dream involving aubrey plaza the other night

it wasn't anything sexual

I simp even in my dreams

I wished I could continue it the next night

I've had many recurring dreams, which add little bits each occurrence. One was kind of a nightmare so it sure sucked.

I prefer dreaming to not, at least it's something to reflect on in the morning, whether significant or not.
yo one time i had a nightmare where I was omi from shaolin showdown and I was fighting that dude jake and he was satan

scary shit

Karl Pilkington put it pretty well. It's better to have bad dreams and wake up relieved it wasn't real than to have good dreams and wake up to your shitty life.

stayed home from a party to finish both in the mood for love and a script I'm writing and now my friend is telling me about all the sex he had there. I'm not sure if I made a good decision

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I don't even know that I would want a huge one for sex.

It would just be cool to hold in hand and be like, "Yeah, well that's something else I tell you what."

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This feels like the kind of weekend where I could just put down all the blinds and turn my apartment into a 24 hour opium den. Just lay on the floor and drift off into space and shit.

ZeroRay

Dreams huh?

Just had one where this Russian Olympian guy, Milishnokov kills another Olympian named Alexander by breaking his left leg and cutting him to pieces with a machete. It was captured on aerial cam with the announcers freaking out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dreams huh?

Just had one where this Russian Olympian guy, Milishnokov kills another Olympian named Alexander by breaking his left leg and cutting him to pieces with a machete. It was captured on aerial cam with the announcers freaking out.

Weird, I dreamt the exact same thing.

arab

i had a dream that i met up with a beautiful european girl and i had carnal relations with her butthole. then it turned into team fortress 2 with pancakes

Got into a bar fight last night.

My friends and I were hanging out at some really shitty bar on the outdoor area. These group of burnout looking guys come up to us, one of which had dreads, and started hassling us about it was his "stoop" we were on. We were all dismissive and told him to get lost, but he persisted.

Eventually, one of his friends started getting in my face and I told him to back off and I pushed him away. He immediately ninja-kicked me in the nuts and then punched me in the head. Two big dudes immediately grabbed me and him and broke the fight up.

I was pretty drunk at the time, so it didn't really hurt and I was kind of in a daze so the night went on after that, but those guys kept popping up and yelling some dumb shit at me, but I kind of just ignored it.

Fast-forward about a half-hour. I'm by myself, and Dread Guy and crew shows up and tries to bring me out back to beat me up/jump me. I start walking with them as I'm kind of being forced to, while I look all around for my friends, but they are nowhere to be found. So rather than die in the alley, I turn around and walk back towards I last saw my friends.

All of the sudden, a plastic cup hits me in the back of the head, I turn around and dread-guy slaps me. Immediately, my friend rushes over and tackles the guy. One of dread guys friends grabs my foot and starts to lift if up to try and knock me over, but I punched him in the head and he let go. Bouncers start filing in and one of them grabs me, but lets go almost immediately and goes over to break up the scrap going on with my friend who has dread-guy in a headlock.

I head over to help my friend and I grab dread loch guy by his dreads with one arm and start punching him the head repeatedly. My hand holding his dreads jerks back and out comes one of his dreads. A bouncer grabs my friend and I and bounced us, and next thing you know I'm outside the bar with some dick-head's dread-loch in my pocket.

Drunk thread.

vdQFbbN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom