• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The single greatest moment of life up to this point was when I mixed liquor into my gatorade and took it to school in my senior year and got wasted during lunch. I got a slice of pizza and as I was walking around eating it every bite was like a bite out of paradise.

fuck man, they let us off campus during lunch at my school. we got kids stumbling in drunk every day.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The single greatest moment of life up to this point was when I mixed liquor into my gatorade and took it to school in my senior year and got wasted during lunch. I got a slice of pizza and as I was walking around eating it every bite was like a bite out of paradise.
Man I love you

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I waaaannnnaaaa fucking know what love iiiisssssssss!,!,!,!,,!,! I wanna ducking show youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's pretty fucking amazing I posted in this thread anodyne didn't get banned for creating. Normal,thread. Ps thank you based iPhone spell che9 whooooo hooooooooo

Kwixotik

My friend drunk bought a $2000 plane ticket to England and didn't realize what he'd done until he saw the confirmation email the next morning

AcridMeat

Banned
Glad your girlfriend is okay eloquent, that sounds terrifying.

As for me, fellas, it appears I'll be going back to Europe in September, a couple weeks after PAX. Project avoid adulthood is continuing on.

Kwixotik

Do you guys ever think about how crazy it is that we look up in the sky and can see so many stars? Unless you live in the city I guess.

Minus_Me

Our uniform had a blazer with a inside breast pocket, flasks gallore during grade 11.

I had been planning on moving to LA next fall but my buddy who I was rooming with is moving to NY for work.

Not sure if I should still go through with it. I'm happy for him but damn I was looking forward to a change of pace.

I had been planning on moving to LA next fall but my buddy who I was rooming with is moving to NY for work.

Not sure if I should still go through with it. I'm happy for him but damn I was looking forward to a change of pace.

Do it man. L.A. is my favorite city in the world. What area were you planning on moving to?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I'm going to endeavour to drink 1 litre of rum at 37% in one sitting. I'm 3/4 of the way through.

Apparently it's 29 standard drinks.

Why do people who make drunk threads make it so stupidly obvious they are drunk with terrible spelling?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm going to endeavour to drink 1 litre of rum at 37% in one sitting. I'm 3/4 of the way through.

Why do people who make drunk threads make it so stupidly obvious they are drunk with terrible spelling?
Because people clearly arent as fucking hardcore as you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hi, My name is Jtwo.
I've drank 7 beers tonight, not including the emergency lunch Rolling Rock.
I'm currently posting here because I got frustrated with a PBS Nova documentary for comparing Richard Branson to Winston Churchill, but the only reason I was watching it anyway was beacuse True Blood had not finished *bough* buffering yet. Also I made Zatarains Noirlands style rice dish from a box with a pat of butter and its delicoius. amen and hallejlouyeah. that could condlue for the south or for the north. But the one true thing about stuff, and things is the dream you had. Two nights ago. Convinced of a witch or being chasing you. the world was eerily silent and the few houses you could perceve were bright with sun anad just as still. upon entry you hear sqeueeks and shrills , the floor is cluttered with possessions and tapes and tapes. the door is ooen and starving childern are inside with musrk ats bland muskrats. it takes a second to realize the magic and influence that the withs spell as caset and you urge the party and crew to leave throug ht the wintow. you see one musktrat leaving and you venture on. echoes in the mind are of possessed children eatin their muskrat fellows. echoes in the mind are of tapes on teh ground. but its not now. it was then and now there is a green field like in the movies. a green feild heading up but with no vanshing point. flowing in the wind, but the wind doesnt give a chill. houses made of plastic and paper houses that puncture your feet. contnguing you turn and ecah time you turn you demolish a house. so now after the house and the field and snow. its a porch with a lady shes and with gun. your party is near. the world is still. there is only one way excluding back and its to the lady in the house. you enter and greet and sit and be polit and theres warmth and theres warmth you realiz the warmth is from a special construction of systems in which her most base survival needs such as a house feed back into one another creating the enviting envorimgent so then yhou go back and down into the basement with twenty story windows and endure a shootout. the windows break conjoinging environments and the terror you feel is so real. the warmth upstairs is goingaway by way of the broke glass down here.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

I think its not that they can't spell when there drunk its just they are to drunk to give a fuck

Don't do it bro, you got a good thing going in Seattle. This place will only leave you with an empty feeling where your soul used to be.

I think, hot off the heels of my jacket in summer thread, I'll make a ads of neogaf thread.

JM7BCEO.png

Do it man. L.A. is my favorite city in the world. What area were you planning on moving to?
It would've been the Silver Lake part of LA. I spent some time there in March and really enjoyed it.

Don't do it bro, you got a good thing going in Seattle. This place will only leave you with an empty feeling where your soul used to be.
I don't know man I think I'd really enjoy it. I'm not chasing a dream or anything, just going for a change of pace. I've been in Seattle my whole life. Not entirely a bad thing but I feel like I need to live elsewhere for awhile.

Hindle

Banned
What are your dudes opinions on Carsberg?

I never really understood how people can get addicted to beer until I tried Carlsberg. It's incredible.

I was more a spirits guy until I saw the light lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom