• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew thats nasty.
It is, but I can't throw it away. It's my battle trophy. I didn't get punched in the face to not keep that dread.

EDIT:

I think I forgot to mention that I got hit in the nose. I didn't mention it because I don't really remember when it happened. I didn't realize until I wiped my face and my nose was bleeding.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Just popped a bottle of La Fin Du Monde. I'm like 20% through it (it's a big bottle!) and it's already hitting me. Probably shouldn't be drinking lots of 9% beer while working on homework, but whatever. Friday night.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just popped a bottle of La Fin Du Monde. I'm like 20% through it (it's a big bottle!) and it's already hitting me. Probably shouldn't be drinking lots of 9% beer while working on homework, but whatever. Friday night.
I would love some mixed nuts right now. Cashshews are the dank shit.

Alcohol was the only way I made it through college.

I think you're gonna be too busy getting lucky tonight.
My best friend is in town so I'm playing wingman, but we'll see.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Bought a sprite at Carla junior and poured it out and now Im drinking a rolling rock out of it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hope every things ok dude.
Yeah it's just been a long day. Got pulled over trying to rush her home to get some meds for her. I was going 110 apparently. Maybe he was concerned at her coughing up blood too because I was told to go to the hospital by the officer. she didn't want to. He said "you can't drive that fast" and let me off with a warning and I got her home.

Drunk pizza was a good idea

The single greatest moment of life up to this point was when I mixed liquor into my gatorade and took it to school in my senior year and got wasted during lunch. I got a slice of pizza and as I was walking around eating it every bite was like a bite out of paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom