• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out this qt

tumblr_m9wo1hO8x21r9tss9o1_500.jpg

if it isn't tinygaf then where the fuck is the drunk tinychat? should be in op or sumting
It's /tinygaffers now or something like that.

Remember when Riggs tried to make the drunkchat and it was tinychat.com/riggs? Lol nobody wanted to chat in a place named that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
"Playing soccer" now means drinking red wine from a bottle within 10 feet of a dumpster.

That qt is more my type. I really dislike white girls.

(._.)

Banned
i like girls that look just a little different. something that makes them stand out. something maybe some people may find unattractive but it's what sets them apart.

(._.)

Banned
there's this beautiful blonde girl that works at a coffee shop I go to and she's soooo cute and well spoken and timid and curvy in all the right places. i NEVER have crushes but i have a crush on this girl but asking her out while she's working is so corny and douchebaggy. idk i thik she likes me a little too IDK WHAT TO DO

Salsa

this chick was crazy in love with me when she was 15 and I was 18 or something, and I ignored her

now she looks like this

iBLuDsdI80hpV.jpg

I feel bad everyday

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hi salsa how r u

do you live in mount video?

damn, salsa i feel you bro

i was a Junior and this little freshman would follow me around like a little puppy dog and when i seen her recently she is just gorgeous...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I move to Uruguay could you get me a job?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to be a bicycle courier. When you're a courier there's always time to play soccer. In sf you always see the couriers chillin and looki g hella tough drinking tall boys before lunch.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm completely and inexplicably obsessed with moving to Uruguay. I think about it all the time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's cost 1334 dollars to go from San Francisco to Uruguay. So close to being 1337.

kehs

Banned
"Eating Asian pussy all I need is sweet and sour sauce"

What a fucking racist kanye is

Imagine if someone called him out on eating fried chicken, he'd have a total titty attack and resurrect mlk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom